Why haven't liberals and the American media apologized for the "hands up don't shoot" lie???

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Can someone tell me when liberals are going to apologize for spreading the whole "hands up don't shoot" lie in regards to the shooting death of Michael Brown??? From the beginning, Americans were told by liberals that Brown was a gentle giant who was gunned down by an racist white cop for no reason other than because he was black. We were told that Brown was shot in cold blood despite having his hands up and pleading with the officer not to shoot. Anyone who dared express doubt or disagreement with this narrative was immediately branded a racist.

For months, liberals took to the airwaves and continually repeated this "hands up don't shoot" lie. We saw TV news anchors, congressman, actors, musicians, football players, etc all reenacting the hands up gesture. The media seemed more than happy to promote the narrative of an innocent young black man being victimized by racist white police no matter how sketchy the evidence truly was. Eventually, the situation in Ferguson became so tense and anger so prevalent that the left resorted to their default response during crisis: VIOLENCE. Liberal protestors descended on Ferguson and immediately began looting stores, burning down buildings, shooting police officers, etc. All in response to what was later revealed to be a lie.

Fast forward to last week when the Department of Justice released its final report detailing the death of Brown. In news that was not surprising to those of us who actually use facts and evidence to form opinions, Brown's shooting was found by the DOJ to be completely justified and legal. Despite what the majority of the media had been reporting, it was revealed that Brown did not in fact have his hands up in the air when he was shot by Officer Wilson and had never said "don't shoot". Instead, Brown had actually attacked the officer and attempted to take his gun. By that point the damage had already been done and the left's only response was deafening silence.

My question for Higher Learning is this: when are liberals going to apologize to America for spreading such blatantly false information in regards to such a high profile case? Do truth and facts simply not matter to liberals? Also, when is the Left going to be held accountable for continually resorting to violence to achieve its political goals (Ferguson, Occupy Wall Street, any G-8 summit, etc). Why can't liberals protest in a peaceful and civil fashion like the Tea Party and other conservative groups?

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Why doesn't truth matter to liberals?

hands%20up.jpg

pc-141130-rams-hands-up-jsw-01_e7486b9cc4ee89891c326ba9f65a45b4.jpg

17798407.jpg

Cspan_hands_up_don't_shoot.jpg

640_common.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Can someone tell me when liberals are going to apologize for spreading the whole "hands up don't shoot" lie in regards to the shooting death of Michael Brown??? From the beginning, Americans were told by liberals that Brown was a gentle giant who was gunned down by an racist white cop for no reason other than because he was black. We were told that Brown was shot in cold blood despite having his hands up and pleading with the officer not to shoot. Anyone who dared express doubt or disagreement with this narrative was immediately branded a racist.

For months, liberals took to the airwaves and continually repeated this "hands up don't shoot" lie. We saw TV news anchors, congressman, actors, musicians, football players, etc all reenacting the hands up gesture. The media seemed more than happy to promote the narrative of an innocent young black man being victimized by racist white police no matter how sketchy the evidence truly was. Eventually, the situation in Ferguson became so tense and anger so prevalent that the left resorted to their default response during crisis: VIOLENCE. Liberal protestors descended on Ferguson and immediately began looting stores, burning down buildings, shooting police officers, etc. All in response to what was later revealed to be a lie.

Fast forward to last week when the Department of Justice released its final report detailing the death of Brown. In news that was not surprising to those of us who actually use facts and evidence to form opinions, Brown's shooting was found by the DOJ to be completely justified and legal. Despite what the majority of the media had been reporting, it was revealed that Brown did not in fact have his hands up in the air when he was shot by Officer Wilson and had never said "don't shoot". Instead, Brown had actually attacked the officer and attempted to take his gun. By that point the damage had already been done and the left's only response was deafening silence.

My question for Higher Learning is this: when are liberals going to apologize to America for spreading such blatantly false information in regards to such a high profile case? Do truth and facts simply not matter to liberals? Also, when is the Left going to be held accountable for continually resorting to violence to achieve its political goals (Ferguson, Occupy Wall Street, any G-8 summit, etc). Why can't liberals protest in a peaceful and civil fashion like the Tea Party and other conservative groups?

:spit:

w2-ranch-a-20140414.jpg

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Those CNN anchors doing that is shameful if they want to try and pretend to be impartial at all.

But Christ, kingpin. Look I can get pro-business with you, but the cops need checked big time.

This thread might get you banned again :heh:

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Those CNN anchors doing that is shameful if they want to try and pretend to be impartial at all.

But Christ, kingpin. Look I can get pro-business with you, but the cops need checked big time.

The cops may need checked in some cases but not in the Michael Brown shooting. In that case the officer acted properly.

But anyway, this thread is less about the cops and more about the media no longer being impartial as evidenced by that CNN image that I posted. It is also about liberals showing a great disdain for truth and facts when it conflicts with their causes. The same thing happened in the Duke lacrosse rape case.

@mrken12 is already linking this article to the mods to get me banned.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-...owed-to-post-here.299684/page-2#post-12633444

If they ban me, at least I am going out doing what I love.

I guess I am just too real for The Coli.

Last edited:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
@88m3 how many years has this pitiful troll been doing this for? More than a decade?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Hopefully for good.

in before whats his name comes to :cape: for queenpin saying that he's been doing this for years and to let him live

You mean @Mephistopheles ? :troll:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I mean you can't silence every opinion you disagree with. Although this thread is a little inflammatory I don't think a ban is necessary.

His opinions are based on white supremacist rhetoric and usually based on lies. And letting someone constantly antagonize black people here is unacceptable. No other forum would allow something like this. Especially for this long. And he's already been banned twice.