Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
thanks for letting me know I had this downloaded but Imma delete it now

nothing pisses me off more than incompetent protagonists

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
It's not that it's a bad movie (Lights Out is infinitely better though), but the entire movie up until shyt starts going down and even while shyt happens, I was actively hoping all three of those kids die. The girl is greedy as shyt and deserved death after causing the rest of the events of the movie, her boyfriend was created to be somebody you actively wanted to die, and the third one, despite being the nicest, was a simp to the nth degree and it was annoying to watch at times.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
It's not that it's a bad movie (Lights Out is infinitely better though), but the entire movie up until shyt starts going down and even while shyt happens, I was actively hoping all three of those kids die. The girl is greedy as shyt and deserved death after causing the rest of the events of the movie, her boyfriend was created to be somebody you actively wanted to die, and the third one, despite being the nicest, was a simp to the nth degree and it was annoying to watch at times.
that fukker was gone. he was smart and rolled out but his dumbass just had to turn around.

Daps
Watched it in theaters.

Ok and fun movie. Wasnt worth a movie ticket but id definitely watch it through an afternoon on fx or something