Why is Gil-Scott Heron chill now?

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Regardless i used stats to back up my argument and he still wouldnt acknowledge it. Like i said, dude is a decent poster who actually knows the game..but his inability to admit he's wrong rubs alot of people the wrong way including myself.

it works for Donald Trump :yeshrug:

Daps
Lol Gil aint even a top 5k poster. I've never seen a poster make up analytics to prove why hes right. Than deny the most common ones when it doesn't fit his argument. Dude is literally out there arguing why currys playoff +- is irrelevant and that he's actually playing well
No he aint...no way:shaq2:

You forreal breh?:ohhh:

@Gil Scott-Heroin???? :what:
Go to warriors are +10 with curry on the bench thread
:francis:

That's not what I said. I don't even know why I bother with some of y'all.

Daps
Regardless i used stats to back up my argument and he still wouldnt acknowledge it. Like i said, dude is a decent poster who actually knows the game..but his inability to admit he's wrong rubs alot of people the wrong way including myself.
You still don't get it breh. :heh:

Daps
Lol
That kid is a sensitive crybaby

Literally ANYONE who disagrees with him about anything becomes the target of girly passive-aggressive comments.

I've never seen anything like it.
It's guaranteed behavior from him. Like clock work.
I don't have a problem wit anybody disagreeing with me - it's the dumb shyt I don't like. I call a spade a spade. :manny:

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
@Gil Scott-Heroin
Is a damn riot to ague w. All fake hate aside his off kilter approach to his own analysis is always entertaining

:pacspit:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i) JR isn't a PG
ii) JR can't run a team and is a limited passer
iii) JR has never averaged more points than Kidd in a season

I think that about covers it.
:laff: The bolded sounds more like kyle lowry.
Averaging more ppgs in a single season does not make you a better scorer especially when you consider Jr has only started in just over a third of his career games and averages 9mpgs less and has a higher career ppg average.

Daps
:laff: The bolded sounds more like kyle lowry.
Spoken like somebody that doesn't know what they're talking about. I suggest you get League Pass and watch some Raptors games from the regular season.
Averaging more ppgs in a single season does not make you a better scorer especially when you consider Jr has only started in just over a third of his career games and averages 9mpgs less and has a higher career ppg average.
By itself no, but in the context of this argument it applies. Especially when you have into account efficiency, defensive attention, role on team and success.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spoken like somebody that doesn't know what they're talking about. I suggest you get League Pass and watch some Raptors games from the regular season.

By itself no, but in the context of this argument it applies. Especially when you have into account efficiency, defensive attention, role on team and success.
Oh so now you have objectivity you just a Kidd hater and this proves it will no longer take anything you say seriously.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
He's one of the top posters on this forum.

Obsession with him is bizarre. Whole group of dudes clamoring to dap each other up after dissing him. He knows more about basketball than most of this forum that makes nonstop of-the-moment threads and posts.

If you disagree with his opinion :yeshrug:

But he really gets a lot of people in their feelings and I can't help but :banderas:
:what:

Daps
Oh so now you have objectivity you just a Kidd hater and this proves it will no longer take anything you say seriously.
The foundation of my argument has always been based on "objectivity" (obviously you haven't been paying attention to my the Kidd v Lowry discussion), not because I don't like Kidd. Kidd is one of my childhood favorites; I grew up mostly in NY and would attend Nets games regularly. If it came down to personal preference, I'd pick Kidd 10 times out of 10 (over Lowry).

How many Raptors games did you watch this season?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The foundation of my argument has always been based on "objectivity" (obviously you haven't been paying attention to my the Kidd v Lowry discussion), not because I don't like Kidd. Kidd is one of my childhood favorites; I grew up mostly in NY and would attend Nets games regularly. If it came down to personal preference, I'd pick Kidd 10 times out of 10 (over Lowry).

How many Raptors games did you watch this season?
I have no idea but lowry is not on the same level as kidd i wont even entertain it but he is definitely a better scorer.