Why is Hennessy so Detrimental to the Black Community

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:russ: at that pedo Trump supporter @*DalMem* getting exposed in this thread :russ:

You either a c00n that don't be around Black folk or a cac if you say Black folk don't drink Henny like that. Real simple.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: at that pedo Trump supporter @*DalMem* getting exposed in this thread :russ:

You either a c00n that don't be around Black folk or a cac if you say Black folk don't drink Henny like that. Real simple.

You was caught for sucking off little White Boys dikks in Upper East Side.

I hope Eric Adams get 12 to blow your Child Molesting head off. :pacspit:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If it weren't for rappers (especially the ones from NY) promoting it heavily, I think we would've never fukk with it like that.:yeshrug:
Exactly. And this goes for pretty much everything...rappers have way too much influence over our people

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You was caught for sucking off little White Boys dikks in Upper East Side.

I hope Eric Adams get 12 to blow your Child Molesting head off. :pacspit:

The projection :russ:

nikkas know you a registered child molesting fakkit. All those big bold letters you typing ain't gonna change that. Same reason you won't come 5 miles near me cause I'd beat dogshyt outta you for touching them kids, p*ssy.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The projection :russ:

nikkas know you a registered child molesting fakkit. All those big bold letters you typing ain't gonna change that. Same reason you won't come 5 miles near me cause I'd beat dogshyt outta you for touching them kids, p*ssy.

Tell the Coli how you used to hang out at the Central Park Zoo to search for little White Boys to suck off. :scust:

You're on Eric Adams radar for being one of the sickest serial Child Molesters in NYC history. :pacspit:

Turn yourself in Chomo. Because Eric Adams is going to have 12 put a hole in your Chomo head. :pacspit:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't know anyone in real life that drink Hennessy like that breh. :mjlol:

OP have Mayo written all on him. :mjlol:

"Detrimental to the Black Community" - WTF are you talking about. :heh:
Lies :gucci:

You can't be serious. And any black person I know be coming back from vacation with that pure white henny :blessed:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
full