Why is KG still not playing??

Hammer

Banned
Daps
only averaging 19 minutes in these 2 playoff games so far

is Kidd saving him for the 2nd round?? or nah?

don't even say he is done, he averaged 15 8 last year

Daps
KG looked done to me.

He'd be in position but Valanciunas was still getting the rebound. He has no lift, constantly trying to tip the ball to a teammate instead of grabbing it, again, even when he's in position. :snoop:

Defensively he's lacking on D too. Folks attack him and he's a step to slow or a hair out of reach to block the shot, so the fear in challenging him is diminished

He's still serviceable offensively working off the ball tho. :ld:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
KG is finished and needs to retire after this season. He can no longer contribute in a meaningful way on the court.

Oh, word?

In the 39 mins KG has been on the court this series, Nets are outscoring TOR 87-73. W/ KG off, Nets outscored 114-99

fukk outta here :camby:

He's their, BY FAR best defensive player and they would've killed the Raps if he had played him for 30 mins. Kidd is a stubborn idiot who thinks that KG is going to break down like Kidd did himself last year when he couldn't hit a shot for like 15 games.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
KG is finished and needs to retire after this season. He can no longer contribute in a meaningful way on the court.

He knows that which is why he'll most likely retire when the playoffs are over. Time goes by so quickly. :wow:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Oh, word?

He's their, BY FAR best defensive player and they would've killed the Raps if he had played him for 30 mins. Kidd is a stubborn idiot who thinks that KG is going to break down like Kidd did himself last year when he couldn't hit a shot for like 15 games.

That stat shows basically it's a wash (one point swing). KG is still an efficient scorer, and like his defensive awareness is still there but he does not have the physicality to post like bully up like he used to. I love KG but father time is undefeated.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
That stat shows basically it's a wash (one point swing). KG is still an efficient scorer, and like his defensive awareness is still there but he does not have the physicality to post like bully up like he used to. I love KG but father time is undefeated.

Wait, what? Read the stat again, it's not a one point swing, wtf are you talking about?

They're outscoring the Raps by a total of 14 points when hes been on the floor. Without him on the floor, they have been outscored by 15 points. it's a 29 point swing!

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Wait, what? Read the stat again, it's not a one point swing, wtf are you talking about?

They're outscoring the Raps by a total of 14 points when hes been on the floor. Without him on the floor, they have been outscored by 15 points. it's a 29 point swing!

My mistake, I used the wrong word I meant to say a differential.

Thats 187-186 a differential of a point. if it were 5 or 6 points in favor of the Nets then I could see where you're from.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, word?

he averged 6pt and 6rb for a former NBA superstar thats pretty paltry.