Why is Russia so racist today when the Soviet Union supported the Civil Rights movement

qwer

Banned
Daps
Why is Russia so racist today when the Soviet Union supported the Civil Rights movement And the decolonization of African countries and independence? Why are a lot of them neo-nazis when a lot of them were killed by the nazis during World War 2:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: it just doesn’t make any sense

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Why is Russia so racist today when the Soviet Union supported the Civil Rights movement And the decolonization of African countries and independence? Why are a lot of them neo-nazis when a lot of them were killed by the nazis during World War 2:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: it just doesn’t make any sense

Those were communist-Anti-capitalist political tactics to keep capitalism from penetrating into Africa and to point fingers back to the United States for its hypocrisy in the way he treats its own citizens.
Don’t get it confused they are still white people and most whites practice racism.

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah, they supported the Civil Rights Movement in the way that the CCP currently speaks out in favor of BLM; not from any personal honesty or having good morals, but to point a finger back at the U.S., which sees itself as a global moralist, and also in the hopes of fomenting and maintaining civil unrest in the United States.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Those were communist political tactics to keep capitalism from penetrating into Africa and to point fingers back to the United States for its hypocrisy in the way he treats its own citizens.
Don’t get it confused they are still white people in most whites practice racism.

/thread

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I mean they live in the near arctic

Creating that me against everyone mindset

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They never really supported the civil rights movement it was only a way for the rooskies to support anything in opposition of America..

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Not all intentions are good intentions...some of y'all get too blinded by perceived white “alies”...racism has always been widespread throughout the world (not just in America) especially in countries with large populations of white ppl...

Russians are white regardless of nationality/ethnic or whatever so it's no surprise.

What you seriously think there's a country on this planet with “white” looking ppl who aren't possibly (most likely) racist?

Shyt you need a history lesson, lady.

Also for a good while now Russians have been known to target black Americans online when it comes to playing their manipulative propaganda games...so that should pretty much tell you where they stand when it comes to their opinions on black ppl.

Last edited: