Why Is Shaun King Considered A Plant? (Fill Me In Because IDK The Full Scoop)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Why is he considered a plant on here? He's helping his people. Also, he looks biracial to me NOT full white. Anyway, he's holding a boycott for racial injustices on December 5th :leon: So, what makes him a plant? I'm not caping just asking for someone who doesn't know thanks :win:

WE ARE THE MEDIA·WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
From Shaun King on Wednesday, Sept 28th, 2016
"Our Basic Framework for the Injustice Boycott"

Brothers & Sisters,

By the time you read this, over 75,000 people from all 50 states will have joined you. This is powerful because we have not even released the most basic details of what our boycott will entail. Yet, all of us know that we've simply had enough of injustice in America.

On December 5th, 2016 we will launch the largest boycott in modern American history. This date was chosen because it is the same date that our ancestors began the 381 day long Montgomery Bus Boycott. It is going to take that same type of determination and organization for us to actually make this boycott count.

By now, you've signed petitions. This is not a petition. This is you making a pledge that you will boycott cities, states, businesses, and institutions which are either willfully indifferent to police brutality and racial injustice or are deliberately destructive. To be clear, to be willfully indifferent is to be deliberately destructive - so our boycott will treat indifference and outright contempt as one in the same. We want to give you a very basic framework for how we will be spending the next 10 weeks before our national boycott begins on 12-5-2016.

1. We will not be releasing the names of the cities, states, and businesses that we will be boycotting until December 5th, 2016. During this time, we hope that cities and states around the country will begin to enact emergency legislation and policies to prevent police brutality and racial violence. Furthermore, we do not want any potential targets to somehow undermine our efforts.

2. We can tell you this. Our boycott will be national. That means we will be boycotting: -Entire cities -Entire states -Particular brands and corporations -Particular institutions IN ALL 50 STATES AND DC.

3. We will spend the next 9 weeks carefully crafting each and every target and we will provide detailed justification for each and every target when we launch on 12-5-2016. When we launch, we will methodically roll out each and every target in a strategic and creative manner.

4. We will spend the next 9 weeks carefully building a coalition of partner organizations, leaders, and businesses who will be co-sponsors of the boycott.

5. We will be providing meaningful, substantive alternatives and exceptions for each target of the boycott to help support those who stand against injustice.

6. The purpose of this boycott is visible, measurable, tangible change. When cities and states enact serious, credible reforms, we will end our boycott of our targets there. Otherwise, the boycott will continue indefinitely - like the Montgomery Bus Boycott.

7. We will launch the next public phase of our strategic plan on November 2nd. ---- Together, we are strong. We can do this. We've done it before. We can do it again. Shaun King Senior Justice Writer New York Daily News

////////////////////////////////////
[Reposting here and as far and wide as possible for maximum impact]

Can you tell me anything about him @KidStranglehold

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
He is the male Rachel Dolezal as @RichieRich above said. He is a full blooded white man who is lying about his identity for reasons unknown. He was exposed by Jason Black I believe.

This.
One of the most active social justice figures in our community is a white man...#WATTBA :wow:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yall just forgetting about all the allegations of him taking money? There were leaders in the group who called him out and skirted it. I don't follow his stuff anymore, everything he does exacerbates issues IMO
I didn't know of him taking money. Like I said, I'm not that familiar with him.