Why is the gaming community so hard on new gamers?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: I'm going to be honest I'm not a big gamer anymore and I think it's because the community is so hard on new players and because I suck at video games.
:aicmon: I remember playing COD and BF on my step brother's xbox 360. And it was online and I caused my team to lose so many times. I got called every name in the book (they had the ear sets w/ the microphone set up).
:mindblown: But the whole time I'm like of course I'm going to suck it's my first time. And i got these mcdonald headsets on like I'm about to take a order or something.
:shaq2: And at the end of every match when it would show the stats cats would be mad and I would be like "it just a game" and they would :angry:. I feel like saying "it's just a game" in the gaming community is taking almost the same as hate speech or a racial slur would be in the regular world.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:patrice: I'm going to be honest I'm not a big gamer anymore and I think it's because the community is so hard on new players and because I suck at video games.
:aicmon: I remember playing COD and BF on my step brother's xbox 360. And it was online and I caused my team to lose so many times. I got called every name in the book (they had the ear sets w/ the microphone set up).
:mindblown: But the whole time I'm like of course I'm going to suck it's my first time. And i got these mcdonald headsets on like I'm about to take a order or something.
:shaq2: And at the end of every match when it would show the stats cats would be mad and I would be like "it just a game" and they would :angry:. I feel like saying "it's just a game" in the gaming community is taking almost the same as hate speech or a racial slur would be in the regular world.

You damn right you fukkin CASUAL

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
@Demetrius if you got smoke and want your neck twisted too, drop that tag and you can get a plot right next to your little friend here.
I don't play any games really. I got a pc and a old steam account I don't really use anymore but I am thinking about. If I goto my Dad's in the summer I give you my step bro tag so we can play. I want it to be a UFC game so I can dust you with some Bjj.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't play any games really. I got a pc and a old steam account I don't really use anymore but I am thinking about. If I goto my Dad's in the summer I give you my step bro tag so we can play. I want it to be a UFC game so I can dust you with some Bjj.
tumblr_m7ss4zli0f1qbkprxo1_500.gif

You good, i dont pick on casuals.