Why So Many Women Won't Exercise?-Rant

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Around my way, it's hard to find chicks(over 25) who exercise regularly. It's something about a gut and fat arms that just turns me off. ~~No offense to the BBW lovers

I met this one a few weeks ago....i should have paid closer attention to her pics
2f1085316-d4f0-4b28-8324-24854b4bcdac.jpg

Chick here says her body is average size...with a belly like that?

38bbe9114-8631-477d-bbfb-55d6c6a12561.jpg

Another one
6ec163e27-09c6-4911-bde5-e4e02f9a89cc.jpg

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
It varies....some chicks don't wanna fuk up their hair. Some women (men as well) get lazy after a certain age, age catches up with them, and metabolism slows down. Then that nice proportionate body they had in high school, college and their early 20's can get sloppy, especially if they have the genetics in their family to gain weight quickly.

Also, with bruhs known preference for thick, curvy, overweight women may make women feel there is no need to lose weight and get healthy. The way some bruh gas up girls on IG and on here who are overweight and some not even pretty....no wonder why some women not focusing on loosing weight. There are lots of bruhs who prefer BBW. U do have sistas who exercise but I tend to see more white women in the gym because white men as a whole demand smaller skinner women.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Around my way, it's hard to find chicks(over 25) who exercise regularly. It's something about a gut and fat arms that just turns me off. ~~No offense to the BBW lovers

I met this one a few weeks ago....i should have paid closer attention to her pics
2f1085316-d4f0-4b28-8324-24854b4bcdac.jpg

Chick here says her body is average size...with a belly like that?

Um:francis:Her body is on the slightly bigger side of average. I swear, walk around. Most women I see post-college have awful bodies.

Best bet is to keep getting fit and just ignore anyone who isn't. When I was 150ish, I wasn't starved for attention per-se, but shyt was pretty mellow as far as
female attention. Get to 180 and fill out my clothes more:francis:These are the exact type of chicks who get real bold. Thing is if you making moves in the gym, you

get an idea of where to find women who don't let gravity and Jesus hold responsibility for their bodies.

-Whole Foods/Trader joes:lawd:

-If you are in proximity to a major university:ohlawd:Shout-the-fukk-out to Loyola University Chicago and North Western University in Evanston

-Unfortunate reality, but typically higher-income areas and entertainment venues.

Just smile, say your "hi" and "goodbye" and save your effort for the slim joints.They out there, but yea, over 25, that chick *is* pretty much the norm, and she probably bout the

body positivity, so she has no desire to change.

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Either you're fit and miss out on eating delicious food on a regular basis or you're fat and less attractive. Theres always a catch, just depends what each person values more.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
This is what I despise about American women, many don't believe in keeping in shape. That's a reason why all these "bad chicks" stand out so much. It is because most of the other women are fat..

I can't do whales smh. I will date thick but she will a adopt my gym and eating habits.