Why Some Black Folks Don't Consider White Women Oppressors?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
...When did dudes start giving Cave women such hard passes? I realized that White women are often given passes and are often free from the oppressor label as it pertains to Black folks. :what:

Like they play no hand in the subjugation of Black Americans. Like they don't have a historical track record of falsely accusing Black men of crimes sending them behind bars or up an oak tree. As if White women's lies didn't destroy Black neighborhoods, like in, Rosewood and Oklahoma. As if White women weren't smiling in them lynching photos, as if White women weren't behind the Street Harassment Movement with intent of locking up Black and Latino males.

A White woman Did this......
Madame LaLaurie
tumblr_mrolds0itw1soomsgo1_500-1.jpg

The New Orleans Bee reported that on April 11, 1834 bystanders attempted to evacuate the slave quarters but were denied keys by the LaLauries, so they broke down the doors. What they found would haunt them til the day they died. Seven mutilated slaves, some were hung, others were stretched at their limbs, some were missing body parts. Some reports mentioned spiked collars, and being bound in contorted positions.

Sounds like some shyt a White man would do, right? Want to know why? Because there is no difference between a White man and White woman...They are one in the same...Except White women have vaginas, which I guess might be the reason some nikkas give them passes for their bullshyt, huh? :pachaha:

#NoCaveHoes2016

Last edited:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
The white women who are daddy's girls are the racist ones no matter if she likes black dikk or not...her dad ingrained her with white supremacy

I find the ones estranged from the pop or never had a pop are usually the ones who are moreso "down" even though they could in reality never be fully down

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I figured...which is pathetic because some of these dudes put way too much life stock into sex, it's pathetic.
Seriously.

Look at that Tila tequila thread. Chick was on her twitter calling black people ******s and talking about bout white nationalism/supremacy and some poster is talking about "I'd still hit it"...

:scust:

PATHETIC.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Who said they weren't?

Lol half these nikkas getting shot or lynched because of ww

Some nikkas act like only White men do dirt tho. "White man this" "White man that" some dudes act like Black women are co conspirators with White men instead of White women. That's fukking crazy. :mindblown: