why the british press going so hard at the GAWD Idris Elba?

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
:patrice::mjpls:

First they put the story out about him leaving his baby mom, then they dug up his ex wife saying he left her because hollywood told him too and now this

First Dates star Elle Bretagne has claimed that Luther star Idris Elba ‘tried to bed’ her just days after he split from his long-term girlfriend.
The busty blonde opened up to theDaily Starabout her encounter with the British actor which took place on the night of the British Film Awards earlier in the year.
Elle, 30, claimed that while she did allow the hunky star into her bed, nothing happened because she 'didn’t really fancy him’ and found his seduction techniques ‘awkward’.

337FA51200000578-0-image-m-14_1461517158572.jpg

337FA4F700000578-0-image-m-16_1461517687552.jpg

Idris - who is said to be a fan of First Dates - reportedly demanded, ‘I have to meet Marilyn’, before making his way to her home and enjoying drinks with the blonde beauty and her pal.
Elle claimed that the actor was ‘incredibly flirty and was making it clear he wanted something more than hugs.

She added: ‘He asked if he could come with me and tuck me in, I said only if he behaved.
‘He followed me into the bedroom and started to strip to his boxers. He had a great body but if I’m honest I didn’t really fancy him.’
While the actor attempted to cop a feel of her 40J assets and asked to take his socks off as he liked ‘the feel of feet touching’, Elle states the pair just feel asleep.

While the TV detective said she was ‘special’ the next morning and gave her his number, Elle admitted that she never heard back from the hunk when she sent him a message.
MailOnline has contacted representatives of Idris Elba for comment.
At the start of February, it was revealed that Idris and his 28-year-old ex-partner Naiwana Garth had called time of their three-year relationship.
The actor and the mother of his 23-month-old son attempted to keep news of their split out of the limelight but it was soon revealed that the star had moved out of their London home.

First Dates star Elle Bretagne claims Idris Elba tried to seduce her

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Lol damn what a bytch

Sounds like she curved him then he curved her

She got 40js so I woulda been mumumoo in my Kevin Hary voice

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Dailymail. Yeah... this didn't happen. That paper is the equivalent to the National Enquire.

Also I PRAY Idris didn't waste his good looks bedding that pasty whale in that photo.

No homo, but if I had the looks of Idris Elba along with the fame, I wouldn't look twice at that chick :scust:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I don't understand why women brag about nikkas wanting to smash them, it's not an accomplishment. nikkas don't care about you, they just tryna smash & dip

Also this cave bytch isn't even that sexy, she gassing herself the fukk up :dwillhuh:

This nikka is a hollywood movie star, who is she?

Just goes to show the delusional power that p*ssy holds :wow:, mediocre broads think they can turn down hollywood movie stars cause society puts em on a pedestal

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Dailymail. Yeah... this didn't happen. That paper is the equivalent to the National Enquire.

Also I PRAY Idris didn't waste his good looks bedding that pasty whale in that photo.

No homo, but if I had the looks of Idris Elba along with the fame, I wouldn't look twice at that chick :scust:

Really
I'd bust all up in that p*ssy
I know we anti cac and diluting the black race

But the dikk wants want the dikk wants

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder how the sistas feel...your dream man getting rejecting by pawgs

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
yLfEgW0I.jpg

She got nice t*ts but fukk her for trying to play Idras in the media after he curved her ass for curving him.

Idras pull better looking chicks in his sleep

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They do this to a lot of black male celebrities. There's always some white chick looking for a check and a come up with some kind of :duck: story about some black man supposedly drooling after them. If this shyt is even true I guarantee he turned her down I don't know why this is even newsworthy.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
didn't K.Michelle do something similar
and breh responded with :manny: "I fukked. Can't lie"