Why the fukk is Kanye West out here looking like Sandy Cheeks from Spongebob:mjlol:

Daps
:russ: damn mega man boots

I gotta bookmark this thread now so I can rep this post once they charge up :dead:

12433.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I want to laugh but then I remember hes just a mentally ill man with money.

He is psychologically the same as ol Dave or Reggie who lives behind the dumpster and tells you that the government is sending messages to him through AM radio signals and 5G while pointing at a broken fisher price walkie talkie and saying "this helps me fight back". The difference is hes surrounded by sycophants who need money by staying employed by him so they won't and can't urge him to seek treatment.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I want to laugh but then I remember hes just a mentally ill man with money.

He is psychologically the same as ol Dave or Reggie who lives behind the dumpster and tells you that the government is sending messages to him through AM radio signals and 5G while pointing at a broken fisher price walkie talkie and saying "this helps me fight back". The difference is hes surrounded by sycophants who need money by staying employed by him so they won't and can't urge him to seek treatment.
No different eh
No late registration
No college drop out
No my dark beautiful twisted fantasy
No 12 + grammys
No 808s & heart break
Not the most influential artist in human history
Didnt bag modern day marilyn monroe
No self made billionaire
No yeezy jumping over jump man

Ur fkn trippin kill urself ur on a forum putting down a genius and ur in ur moms
crib can even pay rent:yeshrug: