‘Why The New Girls Can’t Sing’

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Cliffs: Music funding being cut in schools overtime and less time in church have caused singers to not get “practice reps” for singing that previous era singers used to.

Now what’s not mentioned in this video though is the pure lack of artist development. Labels sign people, don’t put anything behind them, watch them die on stage, then wonder why they’re dying on stage.

Another thing, there are legit singers around today, but the spotlight isn’t on them, meaning you have to search for them instead of them being right in your face.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
if we being real, this is about a 20-30 yr old issue, in the mid 90's/early 00's people preferred to sign and promote eye candy over talent, you can def have both, but a lot of marginal singers started getting on.
Yep, we will never get another Barry White for example. A 40 year old outta shape crooner. Current industry would never put anything behind an artist like that.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I will always blame the fans first for most things in music. They don’t hold these chicks to any standard until they absolutely shyt the bed. What’s so weird to me is why women want to see these chicks take off their clothes and be overly sexual so much for popularity, almost like they wanna fukk these chicks more than the guys do. I guess creativity and drive is just something the minority of people will have in any industry