I forget who but dude in ecw use to do a sweet one
Mikey Whipwreck

7rrrjAo.gif

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Can you guys ever just praise a Black Woman in the industry without being obsessive about who she is dating or marrying?

Dwayne Johnson is praised for his contributions to the industry and he wouldn't touch a Black nor Samoan woman with a ten foot pole.
The Rock not dating black women has been talked about at length here too. If shes happy and not cosigning books on the subject, who am i to judge :manny:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Can you guys ever just praise a Black Woman in the industry without being obsessive about who she is dating or marrying?

Dwayne Johnson is praised for his contributions to the industry and he wouldn't touch a Black nor Samoan woman with a ten foot pole.

I'll check for her on GP but I'm not a fan of interracial dating, so seeing that was disappointing.

I love The Rock but if he wants nothing to do with samoan or african women then he too is a sellout :manny:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

:russ: I've told you before, these nikkaz are insane.

They are obsessed with this shyt.