Why Whites aren't the most racist and bigoted people. Research shows it's non-Whites

Are White people/nations more tolerant of differences from your observation/research? Please share.

• Yes

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Yes and No - It's complicated.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I have not come to a conclusion.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Race is a construct with no scientific basis thus making the argument invalid since race isn't real.

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
as an african who saw the last years of apartheid with my own eyes, who has accounts from parents,grandparents,great grandparents,uncles,aunts and elderly family friends..........you know what 'fukk this'.
look at history and tell me how whites are not the most racist people to have ever existed.
quote-the-white-race-is-absolutely-disagreeable-to-get-along-with-in-peace-no-other-people-khalid-abdul-muhammad-73-6-0672.jpg

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
KaiserRexTheCzar said:
But today I learnt Racism is not Race based Chattel Slavery, widespread lynching culture, race based segregation, Jim Crow, scientific racism, race based economic warfare/sabotage/espionage, war on drugs, race based justice system, ad infinitum.
It's whether or not you are comfortable living with someone of a different culture (not even just race) or religion. :gucci:
Killed a few brain cells watching this uneducated garbage. :gucci:

Welcome to the fabulous world of 'Post Modernism' where 'absolute truth' doesn't exist.

Enjoy your stay.

Have some donuts.

:sas2:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
mr.africa said:
look at history and tell me how whites are not the most racist people to have ever existed.

Well, since they invented the term 'race', they are allowed to change it arbitrarily............:sas1:

Notice they also like to equivocate 'race' with 'sexuality'............:sas2:

Wonder what's next? Species-ism?.........:mjpls: