Why/Why Not Are/Aren't Relationships For You?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I agree with OP dating and relationships with the women who de-evolve into midget children with their complexes and hang ups do fukk up relationships...:manny: I figured what's the fukking point of dating if your just trying to use me and waste my fukking time and money... I'm good... I think that's why alot of men are not getting married these days because it's a fukking joke alot of women out here trifling not marriage material at all... and dont deserve a fukking ring...:camby: :ufdup: #GMB

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
I like being alone and worry free :yeshrug:

Was dating a 9/10 last month and thought I finally made it to the tier of women Iv always wanted but after a few months it really wasn’t that satisfying. She expecting me to pay for every date and I’m at the age now I really don’t feel the need to chase women at all or even please them in any way. I do wat I want and if a chick likes that she can be in the team but other than that I do my own thing alone and worry free.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I like being alone and worry free :yeshrug:

Was dating a 9/10 last month and thought I finally made it to the tier of women Iv always wanted but after a few months it really wasn’t that satisfying. She expecting me to pay for every date and I’m at the age now I really don’t feel the need to chase women at all or even please them in any way. I do wat I want and if a chick likes that she can be in the team but other than that I do my own thing alone and worry free.

Yup being in a relationship you spend money you wouldn’t usually and takes up a lot of time

Just came home from a long day of work there is no one I have to go see or talk on the phone or take out if I don’t want too

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I think relationships are for me but only if it's right. A lot of factors have to be considered.

But as to why, its b/c it's fun! Companionship just feels amazing. Bonding with a kindred spirit on any level just feels good. It enhances life.

But if you don't love people, u might wanna forgo it. Either way ur happiness is of the utmost importance so do what feels right for you.:manny:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For me I am too focused on my individual goals an i dont want to give up my time for someone else. Relationships to me is like having another job, and right now it's a job I dont want.

I'm a simple man really,I dont argue, judge, I just let people be and i really want the same from my partner, but if i dont find her then so be it....the only thing that sucks is that i do want children one day so idk lol

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I like being alone.

I like having zero responsibilities towards other people.

I don't trust other people with anything, even my own family.

I don't like having people holding me back from my wants.

I have goals that are very selfish and solitary in nature.

I don't want children because I don't want to give myself to anybody else.

I don't want a wife because I don't want to give myself to anybody else.

It's a shame IMO people go from being a child to being a spouse or a mate.

If I was to have a woman in my life, she would have be independent and have a strong sense of freedom like I do.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Yup being in a relationship you spend money you wouldn’t usually and takes up a lot of time

Just came home from a long day of work there is no one I have to go see or talk on the phone or take out if I don’t want too
Leaving work now about to get a pizza and go home get back on the coli and jump in the crypto thread :blessed: I’m up 1k

Hit the gym then might dive in the jbo :pachaha: Life is good :salute:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I like relationships because they provide companionship, consistent good dikk, that feel good "love" feeling, and someone that supports you and is in your corner. I have a lot of love to give, so I really like pleasing my man, and that gratitude I get from that. They also lead to families and children. I want more children. The other part about relationships? The sacrifices, compromises, invasion of privacy, and not being able to really do you and shoot for certain goals, it cuts in your time too. The summer is mine. And it's still early, not trying to be tied down yet. Ask me again in August and I'll probably be looking to secure one then.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I agree with OP dating and relationships with the women who de-evolve into midget children with their complexes and hang ups do fukk up relationships...:manny: I figured what's the fukking point of dating if your just trying to use me and waste my fukking time and money... I'm good... I think that's why alot of men are not getting married these days because it's a fukking joke alot of women out here trifling not marriage material at all... and dont deserve a fukking ring...:camby: :ufdup: #GMB
:myman: this man has the right mindset!

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Y'all just haven't found the right one. My girl never nags, bytch's, gives me a hard time, and if anything she adds value to my life and makes our quality time better than my alone time.

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
I mean no offense but it does boil down to

1. Sex
2. Not being alone

I said other than sex and you still labeled raw sex as one of the things that's "most important" about a relationship.

I can eat alone and watch a movie alone

Sex is the only thing I would actually need a female for.

If I could turn off my sexual libido I wouldn't have a problem with being alone for the rest of my life.
get your testicles removed. then you can say bye to your libido