Why working class white men make democrats nervous

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Non-College Educated White Americans....my least favorite group of people in HISTORY....:pachaha: What a bigoted, distasteful, charmless group of people.

I'm sick of hearing about these fukking rednecks. Come every election the media manages to push the attention towards them. They are a backwards group...you could pinpoint MANY of the WORLDS problems to this small group of people having so much damn pull in such a powerful, influential country. Imagine if America were simply *BETTER*....it can't be...because of dumb ass crackers.

“No group has declined more in standing,” notes John Lapin of the Center for American Progress, who has studied the working-class vote. Indeed, the white poverty rate is accelerating much faster than the minority poverty rate, and the white working class is among the most pessimistic groups in the country—more even than poor blacks or poor Hispanics.

Music to my fukking ears.

I'm mostly pessimistic about Hispanic immigration...for the most part I think that Mexicans hate blacks just as much if not more as whites...but I can't deny that I get a certain sense of satisfaction at the thought of white tears due to their decrease in raw voting power because of immigration.

But a new Quinnipiac University poll, Brownstein notes, shows her with only 27 percent of the white noncollege male vote—behind even Obama’s 31 percent.

She's shaping up to be one of the most disliked politicians of all time. Jesus Christ is this bytch toxic....:laff:

It may be that, in time, demographics will settle the matter, as women and minorities vote in ever larger numbers, making the working-class white male less relevant to elections and to the economy. But no voice in American life should be ignored, even if it lacks the punch it once had.

Oh poor little working class white man....he who can no longer beat his wife, stop gays from getting married, and lynch ******s in public without being chastised. fukk these people. I hope they continue to suffer from a perceived lack of irrelevance, even if this feeling is FALSE.

These people have the most unfair amount of influence that the world has ever seen....and we are supposed to feel bad for them?

Article is interesting but I disagree with the "woe is me" stuff.

The irony here is, you know what would REALLY make Democrats nervous and change their ways? If blacks were the ones leaving the party in droves....they might even consider taking up civil rights as a serious issue again....

Last edited:

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio

Why are you tagging me in this thread? I am not part of the working class, I am in the majority of college educated Americans than voted for Mitt Romney.

When you are talking about uneducated voters you are talking about Democrats.....people like Box Cutta up above.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Plenty of studies back this statement up.

Everything from who they want as neighbors, who they are willing to hire, who they are willing to date, etc etc etc.

Regardless, the point was that although they clearly aren't our allies, it's fun to see them making crackers squirm.

Why are you tagging me in this thread? I am not part of the working class, I am in the majority of college educated Americans than voted for Mitt Romney.

When you are talking about uneducated voters you are talking about Democrats.....people like Box Cutta up above.

Actually, I am in the majority of post-grad educated Americans that voted for Obama.

And fox news viewers are the least informed voters, regardless of education level.