Why You Dont Get Girls Volume 1 : You smell bad.

Golden Child

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don't tag me in this bullshyt. I shower every day.

With hot water and soap?
A washcloth that you wash weekly?
do you have a separate cloth for your nether regions?
giphy.gif

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
This stuff about the draws is the truth man. I once got knocked out at a high school football game and the EMTs had to get me out of my uniform cause my knee had also got blown out. Ma dukes said I had streaks on my draws. I had on some Batman boxers too, she said the Batman logo had dookie stains on it

W-Why you telling people this breh :dwillhuh::heh::heh::dead::dead:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
buy two packs of draws every quarter

This stuff about the draws is the truth man. I once got knocked out at a high school football game and the EMTs had to get me out of my uniform cause my knee had also got blown out. Ma dukes said I had streaks on my draws. I had on some Batman boxers too, she said the Batman logo had dookie stains on it

Wear black boxers just to be safe.:mjgrin:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
With hot water and soap?
A washcloth that you wash weekly?
do you have a separate cloth for your nether regions?
Yes, you weird ass nikka :why: Hot water helps kill the germs with soap and I wash every region :dame: Do you think I'm stupid or something?

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
@FireDwaneCasey works in a hospital too, he should also be able to add on with this type of knowledge. my moms been an RN so i know how dirty patients get myself:gag:

i never understood why but my parents would always bathe me before going to the dentist or doctor or whatever. that shyt is ingrained into me now. thank god for parents :wow:

Man I feel for the Nursing staff and the BS they put up with...I’m surprised more nurses and out beating the shyt out disrespectful ass patients

:russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Volume 2: You aint gotta tell everybody every thing :scust:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikkas don't understand how much a shower can change the rest of your day. And take a 30 minute shower...them in and out showers maybe before you go to bed but if you ain't showering for at least 20 to 25 you ain't fresh.
30 minute shower? Your wasteful ass :hhh:

10, 15 at the most. Next you're gonna tell me you shower 4-5 times a day :comeon:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

:russ: Gotdamn

Ma dukes:
“ Son, I know you going through it, but it I got some bad news”
:francis:

Toe jay:

“What? How bad is it, I won’t be able to play no more??”
:to:

Ma:

“You had DooDoo streaks in ya Batman drawls and everybody saw it, I been told yo ass and you wouldn’t listen”

:troll:...:usure:...:comeon:...:ufdup:

Toe Jay:

MiniatureSnarlingGrebe-size_restricted.gif

EMT:

:banderas:...:umad: