Widow Of Joe Biden's Son, Puts Family First.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Honestly I wouldn't have a problem with it if the alive brother wasn't already married and didn't leave his wife. Thats what makes it suspect. Plus the fact that the youngest son was named after the brother :patrice:

But I would prefer my brother raise my kids than some random new dude

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
hunter-biden-2.jpg

Biden forever in creep mode :russ:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its uncommon in Western societies, so I get why people think this is odd. But in societies where extended families play a big role as a safety net, its encouraged.

Id say revulsion at this is purely Western :troll: Look at the list of countries where its common. None are white:

Levirate marriage - Wikipedia

Daps
Losing your brother/husband is traumatic no doubt but this just too much for me to understand.

Their relationship is probably more emotional than sexual but still...sharing the same bed as your dead brother's wife is just weird as fukk. Keep it in the fam I guess:scust:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
disgusting and probably started before the man even died. if you are willing to live foul like this you don't wait for the death. the cheating behind the sick brothers back probably gave them more of a thrill. the actual biological father of those kids is now in doubt since we know her morals are lax.
disgusted.gif