Will adult contemporary R&B ever make a comeback?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
The 702 thread had me thinking

In the 90s, it was nothing for a label to find a talented group of young black singers, get them in the booth, put a video or two on VideoSoul and have them go gold/platinum

Obviously, we've seen the wave of these groups die off, the theories as to why are abundant.

But my question is this: with the advent of streaming bringing the music industry a whole new check again, plus seeing how old R&B groups can still tour around the world and do HUGE numbers (XSCAPE IS SELLING OUT ARENAS IN 2017) could labels begin investing in R&B music again? Will we start hearing #BlackLove anthems on the radio?:ohhh:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
LOL. Tank is great and always drops that heat. One of the few out there that is still making dope R&B music.

Fucc Tank.

There is nothing "great" or "dope" about Tank's music.
He admitted that he sold out his art and dumbs down to make money, and then he got the nerve
to wanna chit on a real nicca like Brian McKnight.

He is the epitome of an average nicca that lucked up into being in the right era,
and if I see him on the street it's on on site.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There is nothing "great" or "dope" about Tank's music.
He admitted that he sold out his art and dumbs down to make money, and then he got the nerve
to wanna chit on a real nicca like Brian McKnight.

He is the epitome of an average nicca that lucked up into being in the right era,
and if I see him on the street it's on on site.
Well Damn. You must really hate him.
:lolbron::lolbron:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
just heard this today, dropped to my knees in my bedroom and thanked God. i hope she blow up because kehlani has obviously left us behind

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listened to Brian Mcknight's last joint "Exodus" this morning. Yall should definitely fukk with that, kinda fire