Will Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five be the next rap pioneers to be exposed!!!!

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
O.p. blaming hip hop pioneers before there's any proof whatsoever. Be careful with allegations like this, you can fukk their world up if shyt like that goes viral
:camby:

If there's any reason to believe they did shady shyt, with proof to show, I am first in line to cancel them out of our culture. Afrika Bam is done for as far as I'm concerned. But you can't go blaming the next man without any proof, aside from their looks and because they're his contemporaries.
:mindblown:

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nucca look like a straight up female in that last pic

kid creole aint the one to play with like that brohski.:whoa:

O.p blaming hip hop pioneers before there's any proof whatsoever. Be careful with allegations like this, you can fukk their world up if shyt like that goes viral

If there's any reason to believe they did shady shyt, with proof to show, I am first in line to cancel them out of our culture. Afrika Bam is done for as far as I'm concerned. But you can't go blaming the next man without any proof, aside from their looks and because they're his contemporaries.

yea, this thread is stupid & reckless.\
i literally clicked on this thread, expecting some type of dirt.
last thing we need is for somebody to run with this and take it to social media.

sad part is, theyre one of the biggest pioneers and greatest groups of all-time, but all that is ignored on here. and one of the few times they actually get a thread, its about this nonsense.

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
kid creole aint the one to play with like that brohski.:whoa:

yea, this thread is stupid & reckless.\
i literally clicked on this thread, expecting some type of dirt.
last thing we need is for somebody to run with this and take it to social media.

sad part is, theyre one of the biggest pioneers and greatest groups of all-time, but all that is ignored on here. and one of the few times they actually get a thread, its about this nonsense.

It's a damn shame indeed. Thread needs to be taken to the bushes.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hoe ass thread. Idiot OP either doesn't know or doesn't care, the beginning of Hip-Hop coincided with the end of disco and androgynous Rock, so they dressed accordingly. Fortunately, Run-DMC saved us from that bullshyt.

REAL6

All Star
Daps
That's Kidd Creole... lol

IETqFzG.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Will Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five be the next nikkas to get exposed for faggit shyt in and outside of Hip Hop... Damn New York... WHY?????

How close were these guys to Afrika Bambaataa back in the early 80's?

EQNEG3B.jpg

4jSRWtz.jpg

2UNFFGd.jpg

KQIZplG.jpg

Grandmaster Flash has always been suspect as fukk....

yTq3mBs.jpg

Well... thanks to Afrika Bambaataa... it looks like KRS-One is going to have to rewrite his "40 years of Hip Hop" speech.... DAMN!

il5WWuD.png

Everybody else style wise in these pics at least appears Harlem

Them jokers on the ends is Greenwich Village.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
A lot of artists were dressing fruity in the 70s and 80s, this aint exposing nutting.