Will Revival be Eminems first flopped album? His gimmicks are failing. Terrible rollout.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
2 mil, and they considered it enough of a flop by Em's standards to make him scrap Relapse 2 in favor for top 40 template music on Recovery.

sad thing is thats his 3rd/4th best album. Its as close as we'll ever get to his Shady days. I really liked that album, im actually going to put it on now :smugdraper:

This new album will be trash. I listened to MMLP2 a month or so ago and couldnt get through any song. I dont know whats up with his voice but hes awful now. We just need normal voice, mature Em, like rock bottom, if i had, murder murder, sing with me... shyt like that

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
no chance he will flop...but
if he does underperform..his drawing a line in the sand about his fans that are Trump supporters is the pitch perfect excuse.

the Trump stunt and the Beyonce fan grab single.
they're not dumb over there but people can see through it a bit.

my son G-Eazy about to outsell him..album will be better too.
G-Eazy sucks
Rhymes and persona don’t match the swag in real life

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
The numbers will always be up there regardless of the dross he may/may not churn out :yeshrug:

Going off the first song and how he's been rapping of late I've got a feeling this album will disappear the quickest though. Sounds like breh caught rap amnesia with all that off beat yelling :heh:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
this shyt dropping in 2 weeks digitally, and the 2nd week physical cd's will drop

eminem-target-1-510x680.jpg

eminem-target-510x680.jpg

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
This forum has as much credibility talking about Eminem as the st0rmfr0nt forum does talking about Malcolm X.

It's nothing but idiotic painfully weak trolling hate threads - for what, a decade, now?

Almost every great rapper has nothing but praise for Em, and calls him one of the greats. Whenever anyone credible makes a best MC list, a best album list, a best song list - Em's on it.

Yet the retards on this forum are on the most cringeworthy dumbass crusade since B.o.B. decided the world was flat. They treat Eminem like he's the equivalent of Vanilla Ice, which is like treating The Wire like it's the equivalent of Family Matters.

Here's the thing: There are legitimate criticisms to be made about Eminem's music. But when you deny all of his accomplishments, your criticism has zero credibility. It's unbelievable that people here don't realize that. You can't say "Stan is wack" AND "Fack is wack." and expect people to take you seriously. "Nas invented the word Stan" - wtf are you talking about? Jesus.

Even this Walk on Water single. I'm not crazy about it, but I thought it was cool, and an unexpected direction for Em, that was refreshing. Most people enjoyed it. It's sold extremely well. The two live performances of it went viral, getting more views than all your favorite rapper's live performances of singles. But according to the first post in this thread, you'd think it was a huge flop. Look at the insane eagerness in this thread, frothing at the mouth, trying to condemn it. It's so weird. Like, what is going wrong in your life, that you feel such giddiness about strangers on the Internet not liking a song? The same people who condemn Pitchfork 24/7 are sucking Pitchfork's dikk, to condemn Eminem? You don't realize how dumb you sound? Instead of making your own legitimate points about how Walk on Water is not good, THIS is what you're doing?

There are a lot of rappers I don't like, but you don't see me writing essays on the Internet, for a decade, trying to prove the rappers I dislike are bad, with the world's worst cringeworthy irrational opinions since Trump said Obama was born in Kenya.

Actually, you know what? This forum is the equivalent of the Donald Trump subreddit - irrational, hateful idiots, who have no credibility, but don't realize it.

:mjpls: