Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Will Smith bans kids from hanging out with Jenners
February 16, 2015 12:00 PM

View photo

Will Smith with family

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith have reportedly told their children they're not allowed to hang out with the Jenner sisters.

The couple's 16-year-old son Jaden split from Kylie Jenner, 17, last year after three years of dating, but despite having a good relationship with Kylie previously they are believed to be unimpressed with her and older sister Kendall Jenner's "recent antics".

Will and Jada are not budging on their stance because they don't want Jaden or his sister Willow, 14, to be "pawns" in the Jenner girls and Kardashian clan's "low-level fame game".

A source told America's OK! magazine: "Will and Jada were never fans of the Kardashian clan. But after learning about Kendall and Kylie's recent antics, they don't want Willow and Jaden associating with the girls anymore. At his point they feel that the entire reality TV family has built an empire on shock value - and they don't want their kids to be pawns in a low-level fame game. They say mingling with the Jenners could ruin the kids' images."

But 'After Earth' star Jaden - who attended Kim Kardashian West's wedding to Kanye West in Florence, Italy with Kylie last May - isn't happy about the ban even though she is now dating Tyga.

The insider said: "They're having a hard time convincing Jaden that they have his best interests at heart. He can't understand why his parents suddenly don't trust his judgement."

http://thesource.com/2015/02/17/will-smith-has-banned-his-kids-from-hanging-out-with-kendall-kylie/

http://news.yahoo.com/smith-bans-kids-hanging-jenners-170000600.html

Sounds like Will and Jada ain't with the fukkery :sas2:

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about sending those fukkers to school and distancing himself from that Scientology crap?

How about not letting his kids dress like the fukkin Jetsons?

How about that shyt?

I doubt I will change your mind on this issue. But the thing about home schooling is that as a parent you're given a great amount of freedom and latitude. With that freedom you can either produce really good results or really bad ones (like your example). There are religious communities in the midwest who home school their children but don't teach them how to do basic arithmetics, and have them memorize bible verses. Many of the kids can't even spell their name. Does that mean home schooling is bad? No. It just means their execution or implementation of home schooling is poor. The best implementation of home school is when a parent supplements their child's core education with socialization (i.e.: taking trips with other home schooled children, joining the local school's sports team, etc.). School isn't the only place in the entire universe where one can develop their social skill.

The public school system is just a school-to-prison pipeline for minority students (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School-to-prison_pipeline). Government-run schools are not interested in educating children (especially black children). They just want us smart enough to be worker bees. They discourage creativity, individuality, and critical thinking. We're trained to sit still and take orders.

Here's a TED talk of a 13 year old who quit school:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will Smith and Jada have been entertainers since they were kids.

They barely have any education themselves.
The fukk they gonna homeschool their kids with? Memories of The Fresh Prince and Boyz in da Hood?

:camby:

The school system in America has its issues but most parents can't do any fukkin better at home.

:rudy:

And Will and Jada make the kind of money where they can send those kids ANYWHERE. Literally the best schools in the country.

:shaq2:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Will Smith and Jada have been entertainers since they were kids.

They barely have any education themselves.
The fukk they gonna homeschool their kids with? Memories of The Fresh Prince and Boyz in da Hood?
:camby:

Lol

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
How about sending those fukkers to school and distancing himself from that Scientology crap?

How about that shyt?

I'm with you on the school and Scientology thing.

I don't care how they dress.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
On a sidenote Jada hasn't mention Pac in a while.I remember she would give interviews talking about this cat right in front of Will :heh: Will lost control of his whole fam.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wouldn't want my kids, or myself hanging with that superficial, vapid, narcissistic bunch of bottom feeders, either, they disgust me on so many different levels….I have to say though, that growing up watching 'Fresh Prince' and listening to 'Big Willie Style', when I read about Will Smith and scientology, I was legitimately disappointed.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots

How about that shyt?
I disagree on the schooling, to a degree
apart from learning basic things like math, chem, English and world history, if they want to learn about shyt that interests them instead of the typical school one-grade-a-year curriculum, let them
they could be learning how to specialize in a craft, like apprentices back in the day. Their parents have enough money to catch them if they fail, and then they can try a different craft

Last edited: