Will Smith is the biggest bag fumbler in cinematic history

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nope. He still had a career that the vast majority of actors would envy even with those so-called fumbles.

The Suicide Squad 2 claim is horseshyt. Scheduling conflicts are why he dropped out.

There was a long period when Will Smith was one of the biggest, most bankable movie stars on the planet. The Hollywood Reporter points out that the Oscar nominee is “the only actor to have eight consecutive films gross north of $100 million at the domestic box office and 10 consecutive films gross north of $150 million internationally.”

He has received multiple accolades, including an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, and four Grammy Awards. As of 2023, his films have grossed over $9.3 billion globally, making him one of Hollywood's most bankable stars.

Last edited:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Nope. He still had a career that the vast majority of actors would envy even with those so-called fumbles.

The Suicide Squad 2 claim is horseshyt. Scheduling conflicts are why he dropped out.

they are 100% fumbles. imagine adding django and matrix to his resume. :banderas:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
He may have fumbled some, but he did so well in other movies and shows.

There are other that fumbled bags and didn’t have the huge success that Will had.

He’s still an A list celeb and headlined highly successful film franchises like MIB & Bad Boys.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
  • declined the matrix
  • walked away from django unchained
  • declined to come back for the superior Suicide Squad movie by Gunn because Jada didn't want him hanging around Margot again
  • rush hour
  • boyz n the hood
  • could've been black superman
what the fukk is wrong with this nikka?
Smacking Chris Rock was worse than all that to his career. He didn't need any of those movies.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I don't feel like he would have been a good Neo/Tom Anderson.

EDIT:
I think "Enemy of the State" is probably the closest character I can think of to Tom Anderson. Imagine this character copy/pasted into The Matrix. I don't think it works nearly as well as Keanu

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I figured this thread would be about his future earnings being uncertain because of the Chris Rock slap. But Will Smith can at least credibly claim he was the biggest movie star of all time in his prime and have it legitimately argued, so not sure he can ever be called a fumbler.