Will you still be on thecoli in 10 years?

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
One the eve of my 5 year anniversary on thecoli.com I realized “wow I’m still here. On this site”. I asked myself what about 5 or even 10 years from now?

Then I said “damn”.

Will you still be here talking about the same things, randomly arguing, posting goofy memes, negging people and posting booty pics from IG thots 10 years from now? :jbhmm:

Ah the life of a coli poster. A life truly well lived:blessed:

5 years is enough :mjcry:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aint nothing wrong with it :yeshrug:

If you spending all your time here posting bullshyt and have life priorities fukked up then it might be an issue

I come here to catch some laughs and spread knowledge with my IT brehs :jawalrus:
and my jbo fam but yall know i cant be seen with yall publically :huhldup:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Yup I’ll be on the Coli

till I die or it dies

started posting on sohh in 2000 when I was 15

I’m now 35, more than half of my life I’ve been posting with some folks here

There’s something disturbingly sad about that :mjcry:. Like Groundhog Day as a horror movie

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
10yrs? Site won’t even last that long. Hell I won’t be here in 10 months. Site is trash now. Arcadium is full of cacs arguing like its 2005 over console wars. Booth been trash. Coliseum was where I spent most my time and I could weather the LeBron stans and Kobe wars but Corona killed sports and TLR is always the same thing. Posts about trannies, posts about gender wars, black people being killed for various reasons and posters being happy or torn about it and fake e-gangsters that talk shyt out won’t even pull up when y’all live in the same city. The once and while great post/thread will get randomly labeled as anti-something so...nah.

:yeshrug:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Yup I’ll be on the Coli

till I die or it dies

started posting on sohh in 2000 when I was 15

I’m now 35, more than half of my life I’ve been posting with some folks here
dap and rep. salute from one OG to another

pretty much everything posted above applies to me, except I started on SoHH in 2004 when I was 20.

Imma be on this bytch til the very end :blessed:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'd it's there, more than likely I will. I'd only stop visiting this place for real for real if it were to do away with smileys or do something stupid like put a Cat on the joke page or the banner or something. :beli:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Been on here since the beginning but not going to predict what's going to happen over the next decade. Might lose the desire to post messages to be read by people i have never or probably will never meet.