Win Or Die, Another Spring Time Story-Official NHL 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:comeon:Read these tweets and tell me what you think it is.

So its his fault yall makin racist comments by "actin like he's in the NFL":mjpls:funny that cac conveniently didn't see the white man celebrate the same way:sas1:that last tweet is old but it says it all cacs just whinin about his celebrations to give themselves an excuse to hate him even tho players do the same type of celebrations all the time:sas2:this ain't Baseball where you're not allowed to show any emotion and if you stare at the ball too long when you hit a home run or don't put your head down and jog around the bases in a timely fashion people will get their little feelins hurt Hockey is a man's sport they let you fight for Christ's sake so miss me wit the cryin about him bein a disgrace to the sport for not holdin his composure.

PK stays makin these CACs mad :salute:

That celebration was barely anything. : heh:

There are ALOT of black kids playing hockey these days, more than ever, in Canada, the USA, and even Europe now. Alot of these little black boys got on Subban shirts and love to emulate his swag. PK is inspiring a new generation of hockey players. Hockey purists are gonna be mad as fukk in about 10-15 years :mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
PK stays makin these CACs mad :salute:

That celebration was barely anything. : heh:

There are ALOT of black kids playing hockey these days, more than ever, in Canada, the USA, and even Europe now. Alot of these little black boys got on Subban shirts and love to emulate his swag. PK is inspiring a new generation of hockey players. Hockey purists are gonna be mad as fukk in about 10-15 years :mjlol:

peep the avi

TheFryingDutchman

Grenada Bound
Daps
B'Hawks fukking my night up:beli::beli:

I got a presentation and a lesson to plan for, I cant be up all night watching a hockey game:beli:. We better win this game:birdman:, im not trying to start school work at 1am:upsetfavre:

TheFryingDutchman

Grenada Bound
Daps
:beli::beli::beli:

The one fukking night i gotta stay up to do work; of course the Hawks would go to triple OT:francis:. My caffeine is starting to wear off, im fukked:sadcam:. Both of these teams are tired as hell. We probally wont get a goal to the fourth OT:mjcry: