Winston Duke, M’Baku Actor, Will Be The New Black Panther

Does Shuri need to be recast at point?

• Yes, the actress is a hinderance to production.

Votes: 47 64.4%
  • No, I like Letitia Wright.

Votes: 26 35.6%

• Total voters

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Exclusive: Winston Duke Is The New Black Panther

Anticipation for Black Panther 2 is high. It’s fair to say that many fans are both excited and nervous about the sequel. In the first movie, T’Challa was the hero holding the title of Black Panther, as played by Chadwick Boseman. Following the actor’s tragic death, the story for the sequel will now need to see a new hero take on the responsibility. Now, one of our trusted and proven inside sources has shared who that will be. Marvel has decided that M’Baku, the character played by Winston Duke, will be the next Black Panther.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baku rocking something like this in white would be god body
:whew:

m-baku-new-armor-by-german-peralta-1279674.jpeg

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
They should have recast Black Panther after Chadwick died. The Black Panther character existed before he was born and will be around long after we're all dead. I understand Shuri took on the mantle in the comics for a time but this ain't the comics and we still need to see more of T'Challa in another solo movie and not a guest appearance in someone else's movie.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They should have recast Black Panther after Chadwick died. The Black Panther character existed before he was born and will be around long after we're all dead. I understand Shuri took on the mantle in the comics for a time but this ain't the comics and we still need to see more of T'Challa in another solo movie and not a guest appearance in someone else's movie.
But M’Baku is from the op set still in wakanda… no issues with him being the new BP

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We don’t need a new Black Panther. We need a new TChalla. Chadwick didn’t own that character nor give some performance that no one else dare play the role. They let how many white man have careers springboarded by playing Bruce or Peter? But only one nikka can benefit from being TChalla though huh?

I didnt have any interest to watch this shyt anyway so I guess it’s whatever.
:beli:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don’t need a new Black Panther. We need a new TChalla. Chadwick didn’t own that character nor give some performance that no one else dare play the role. They let how many white man have careers springboarded by playing Bruce or Peter? But only one nikka can benefit from being TChalla though huh?

I didnt have any interest to watch this shyt anyway so I guess it’s whatever.
:beli:
I’m pretty sure it’s just because of Chadwick passing and the way he passed, they don’t want the backlash that’s coming by replacing him so quickly.