Wisconsin teacher admits he was shytting in a public park for 2 years

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll really should read the OP before making specific statements on articles.

Can't believe I'm speaking in favour of the beast but it says there was used toilet paper left on the scene. :snoop:

He didn't wash his hands though....his steering wheel :huhldup:.

You know he's one of those fools that grab fries out of the bag at the drive thru, or drive home eating a burger too....

Beedad

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey, Trapped in the 90's
643f4978-2d9f-4d38-a15e-4e4c875cbe6e-large16x9_Tramaglini.jpg

app-facebook

Holmdel Township Police Department
about 2 years ago
The Holmdel School Resource Officer was alerted by Holmdel High School staff and coaches that they were finding human feces, on or near the area of the High School track / football field on a daily basis. The SRO, along with school staff, monitored the area and was able to identify a subject responsible for the acts. Thomas Tramaglini, age 42, of Matawan, NJ, was charged with Lewdness, Littering, and Defecating in Public.

KENILWORTH, N.J. (WSET) - A New Jersey superintendent has found himself in a stinky situation.
Thomas Tramaglini, 42, the superintendent of Kenilworth Public Schools, was arrested Thursday for defecating at a nearby district's high school's track and football field.
The Holmdel Township Police Department said students and staff at Holmdel High School began complaining about finding human feces on or near the field on a daily basis.

So, the school resource officer and school staff began monitoring the area.

Police said they identified the suspect as Tramaglini, who has now been charged with lewdness, littering, and defecating in public.

Tramaglini has taken a paid leave of absence from his $147,504 a year job in Kenilworth.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
thumbnail_pic2.jpg

Jeffrey Churchwell confronted at a public park he defecated in for 2 years. (Courtesy of WITI.)

According to the Janesville Gazette, Churchwell wrote a letter to the sheriff’s department apologizing for his actions.

“I’m so disappointed in myself. I have the great opportunity to teach ‘Political Rhetoric.’ … In this class, I stress the importance of involved citizenship,” wrote Churchwell. “And then there I am being a lousy citizen of Walworth County. My hypocrisy now sickens me.”

“As well, after REALLY thinking about why I did what I did, I came to the conclusion that I allowed my thrill-seeking, self-indulgent pride and ego both get the best of me,” he added.

:comeon: