With 2016 about done, what was the worst moment for you this year?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Losing my grandmother. I mean she had a full life but she had some years left. fukk nursing homes. Losing an ex was another one. Hadn't talked to her in so long but she shaped a lot of opinions I had of women good and bad.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Phife dying.
Also, over the summer I stepped on a lego piece. Barefoot.

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
Finding out im sick :mjcry: guess i should be glad i know now

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
My dog dying on May 1st :to:

Btw @Preacher many Christians on YouTube are saying that Ali and Prince are in hell. They are also saying that's where Whitney, MLK and 2pac is as well based on revelations they got from God. Your thoughts?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
My dog dying on May 1st :to:

Btw @Preacher many Christians on YouTube are saying that Ali and Prince are in hell. They are also saying that's where Whitney, MLK and 2pac is as well based on revelations they got from God. Your thoughts?

My friend, it is unwise for one to speak on anothers eternal destination for God only knows a mans true heart.

I knoweth not Princes' relationship with the Lord in his latter years neither do I know the same of Ms. Houston, MLK or Mr. Shakur. Ali however was Muslim and the Muslim faith denies the power and authority of Jesus Christ. Jesus told us "if any man shall deny me before men, then I shall deny him before my father in Heaven."
Doeth what you will with this information but do not become sorrowful over such things. Every man shall have his chance to be filled with the Holy Ghost.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
@Raava turning me down after I dumped my girl for her. (we could've started that cooking blog together. remember we use to talk about it late night :mjcry:)

Car breaking down and having to buy a new one.