With CLB being so mid I got to smoking and listening to old Kendrick. am I late on this?

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
The reason for Drake and Kendricks beef is because Drake charged Kenny for the sit down. So Kendrick fukked the girl Drake sang about on their song?

These two dudes are super petty :russ::mjlol:

Timeline of everything there's other songs from Kendrick that escalate the beef these are the highlights.

Buried alive. Drake was:heh: kdot was :stopitslime:

Poetic justice. Much of the same probably part of their payback agreement. Since Kenny probably couldn't pay full prices.

Alot of subs.

Control. We know what this is by now .

More subs

How much a dollar cost. *Kdot is the old man, Drake is the rich rapper. By the end of the song Kendrick is God going forward in any song. And he's teaching drake a lesson. Even in TPaB regardless of the actual order of the song in TPaB:banderas::banderas: this shyt is deep this album is hard as fukk :demonic:

Some subs.
We up. Kendrick is talking about jorga. Maybe:ehh:

UOENO. Why would Kendrick remix a song and not include Ross?:shaq:
Listen to Kenny's verse why was that part bleeped so only people with intimate knowledge would know:ohhh:

fukkin problems. Either asap, or tity boy tried to get them to peace up. They didn't, someone got ahold of drake's verse heard it then send it to Kendrick, to respond. :wow::wow::picard:

A lot more subs.

GOD. Kendrick tells it here as GOD. He won a Pulitzer for a diss track :mindblown: notice kdot is his God persona :demonic:

This is where NATION. Would have been Top said :camby::camby:trying to fukk up the money.

The Black Panther Soundtrack. The whole album is a sub.:demonic: that shyt went and Top said fukk it on your last album.

Which brings us to family ties. Kendrick wrote this whole song. And it's sung only from Kendrick's point of view. :leon:

:gurl:is :shaq2: right now. That wasn't a sub take that song very literal, maybe that's why he got his cousin to do the parts where he was young kdot.

I know Kendrick went into overdrive when Drake said his release is set in stone.

Nothing on CLB says otherwise only ye smoke.

Daps
i bumped a 6 year old BDKMV thread this moring but it was organic and had nothing to do with drake.

haven't even heard clb and don't plan to :blessed:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Sohh lover boy
I be high sometimes :yeshrug:

But jorja confirms this on, I am. They were both rapping about her on poetic justice. Look at the name. Drake is an idiot.

Kdot makes a line about being living his life in the margin. Then jorja says this margin ain't to small for me if you know what mean.

Certified sucker boy. Drake wouldn't dare start a beef, this cac is a cac looking ass cac on poetic justice

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I be high sometimes :yeshrug:

But jorja confirms this on, I am. They were both rapping about her on poetic justice. Look at the name. Drake is an idiot.

Kdot makes a line about being living his life in the margin. Then jorja says this margin ain't to small for me if you know what mean.

Certified sucker boy. Drake wouldn't dare start a beef, this cac is a cac looking ass cac on poetic justice
so they were rapping about a 14/15 yr old jorja smith? :what:

nikka what strain you on :heh:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
so they were rapping about a 14/15 yr old jorja smith? :what:

nikka what strain you on :heh:
Kendricks verse wasnt about fukking he was talking about this old ass cac trying to shoot his shot. Then Drake gets on right after and proceeds to shoot his Atari.

Let's not act like there aren't Drake rumors about him grooming females like that stranger things child.

If these wall could talk is about jorjas 18 yr old pucci :usure: and how she was pillow talking Kendrick. The original beef was Drake being hoh to Kendrick when he was new.

Then Kenny fukked jorja some time between gkmc and tpab

Last edited:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Yes this one. But also King Kunta:

I can dig rappin', but a rapper with a ghostwriter? What the fukk happened?
I swore I wouldn't tell, but most of y'all sharing bars like you got the bottom bunk in a two-man cell
I put all three there complexion, king kunta and blacker the berry.

TPaB is a hard ass album. Kendrick went at Aubrey the whole time

Last edited: