With CM Punk gone, what's next for Snowman/AEW?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Since Punk is no longer in the fold, how do you think Snowman is going to adapt going forward?

If Snowman learns anything from all this, it has to be running a tighter ship and not giving out Punk-type deals to people from outside the company. I'd also move Danielson over to Collision full-time; given the similarity of his background with Punk, he could probably do a good job booking without the drama. I don't think Collision misses a beat if they move him over there. I do see him using the money he saved from Punk being fired for cause to sweeten deals for Mercedes Mone, Will Ospreay, and maybe Drew McIntyre if he hasn't signed an extension already.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Since Punk is no longer in the fold, how do you think Snowman is going to adapt going forward?

If Snowman learns anything from all this, it has to be running a tighter ship and not giving out Punk-type deals to people from outside the company. I'd also move Danielson over to Collision full-time; given the similarity of his background with Punk, he could probably do a good job booking without the drama. I don't think Collision misses a beat if they move him over there. I do see him using the money he saved from Punk being fired for cause to sweeten deals for Mercedes Mone, Will Ospreay, and maybe Drew McIntyre if he hasn't signed an extension already.
Danielson already been involved with the creative for Collision