With fans being back in arenas what’s some of the greatest chants of all time

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
They passed out sheets with instructions like cornballs at Cameron Indoor :hhh:

For me, nothing makes me feel better than being a Lakers fan and the opposing crowd is chanting “Beat LA” then they het their hearts broken
Beat LA from any crowd besides Boston was corny to me because they always wait until their victory is all but secure to chant it. Front running shyt.

And plus, the original Beat LA chant was so much cooler because it was Boston fans chanting it at Philly when they were losing Game 7 in '82. Cool ceasefire between rivals because they hated LA that much.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
They passed out sheets with instructions like cornballs at Cameron Indoor :hhh:

For me, nothing makes me feel better than being a Lakers fan and the opposing crowd is chanting “Beat LA” then they het their hearts broken
Speaking of the Dookies and chants...

For the Record

PUNK'D By an unidentified Maryland fan, Duke's Cameron Crazies, who unknowingly mocked their team during a Jan. 26 home loss. Before the game Duke fans were told Maryland forward Nik Caner-Medley's girlfriend is named Myra and her pet name for him is Piggy. It was a hoax: When fans chanted, "Myra and Piggy," it sounded like they were saying "Myron Piggie"--the notorious summer-league coach who, it was revealed in 2001, had given money to former Duke star Corey Maggette.
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Off topic I guess, but the worst one ever was Arizona State and Steve Kerr. His father was killed in military service and The crowd chanted "P.L.O" (that's the group that killed him) and "your father is history"

I think he went into psycho mode and torched ASU for the rest of the game

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This thread reminded me of the corniest thing Bill Simmons has ever done. He created a Twitter account to direct Celtics chants :picard:

:huhldup:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

Tito francona brought pedro in with a 7 run lead and incited the crowd with the who’s your daddy chants :mjlol: that was inexplicable

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off topic I guess, but the worst one ever was Arizona State and Steve Kerr. His father was killed in military service and The crowd chanted "P.L.O" (that's the group that killed him) and "your father is history"

I think he went into psycho mode and torched ASU for the rest of the game
Fans chanted Daddy haters you to Mike Bibby