☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
for real.

all these singer/dancer nikkas shouldn't even be in the running.

it's like cats forgot that folks wrote their own shyt and played instruments.

You ever see somebody sit at a piano with a notepad for two hours then go play drums then lay 3 layers of vocals then play bass and guitar plus a solo with weird ass saxophone flute what is that looking/sounding shyt,

tweak that shyt in engineering for 6 hours

Call broads from three states over to come lay background vocals and they be there in two hours in housecoats and rollers and houseshoes,

THey hear the shyt and celebrate cause they worked with him

2 hours later he done listened to the shyt 120 times and be like ":jbhmm: nah, I don't like this."

That was Prince Rogers Nelson. :salute:

Yall wanna celebrate some singer dancer nikkas. :martin:

I would kill to see some making of classic albums series shyt by Prince right now. :mjcry:
:wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
stevie-wonder.jpg

Easily, and i felt the same even when both MJ & Prince were alive. MJ will always be #1 to me, but i feel like people really sleep on how musically gifted Stevie is.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Stevie.
Sly.
George Clinton.

After that we gotta give the 90's and 00's acts their props and keep it all the way real.

KELLY (rightfully won't get full credit)
S. CARTER
WEST

Some behind the scenes cats for sure like Quincy, the brother that produced and wrote with Stevie... won Grammy of the year a few years back name escapes but from docs he's a god. But they not iconic like that.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Smokeys a prolific writer but he's not in that bracket as a solo artist.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stevie wonder and the next after him would have to be Kellz. R kelly the only "Newer" artist with a catalogue and talent deep enough and reached an iconic type level. Babyface is up there too but not as much as a pop icon.