WITH VIDEO: Donald Trump In Baton Rouge Helpin Out The POOR WHILE Clinton & Obama Are GOLFING :wow:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Everyone knows I'm voting for Jill Stein, but just look at this.

Even from an Independent this should tell you something.

EDIT: I am NOT voting for this man like I said above. All I'm doing is calling out failed leadership. Yes, Obama has done some good things. However, this is one of his flaws actually dealing with the needy.

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This impressed you dumb motherfuker?....:mjlol:....
No, I'm actually furious because BOTH Clinton and Obama should have been there. She's in the bed sleep and the Governor told him not to come until days later. Obama should have came anyway. TBH, it's failed leadership.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Everyone knows I'm voting for Jill Stein, but just look at this.

Even from an Independent this should tell you something.

They not poor...majority are white...he has shytted on every demographic with the exception of white rich America. And when white rich America has a crisis guess who is on the front lines?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Lakes
Not a big deal

Only thing Obama should do is at least make a statement on camera

Trump just using this as a typical bash campaign for fools like u and Fox to bash

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Crucial

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Order for Obama to visit they would have to block roads and set up security everywhere.

He said that would hinder rescue and clean up efforts at the moment. Just saw that on tv. :manny:

I believe, that if Hillary went it would be just to look good for a photo op, the SAME reason Trump is there!

And OP, you seem to be too easily fooled and mislead. You lack perspective.

All he has to do is visit the WHITE area, give a speech and you here thinking he gives a sh-t.

They politicians and that is what they do.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
He's doing this for the bigger scheme of things (November). He don't give a damn about those people affected, who are mostly black, he obviously want just their vote. You guys are easily impressed :camby:
I'm voting 3rd party. All I'm doing is reporting the news homie. It's sad that these people couldn't even get a visit by Clinton.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
In Order for Obama to visit they would have to block roads and set up security everywhere.

He said that would hinder rescue and clean up efforts at the moment. Just saw that on tv. :manny:

I believe, that if Hillary went it would be just to look good for a photo op, the SAME reason Trump is there!

And OP, you seem to be too easily fooled and mislead. You lack perspective.

All he has to do is visit the WHITE area, give a speech and you here thinking he gives a sh-t.

They politicians and that is what they do.
All I did was report on it bruh. I'm voting 3rd party. I use to make excuses for Obama too, but we need to hold these people accountable. Dude was out golfin :snoop: