With white girls, theres something about that soft white porcelain skin, blue veins and pink nipples

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
marvelous-champagne-blonde-hair-color-by-cheap-article.jpg

Animals___Pigs___Pink_pig_042570_.jpg

Stop. Whoever she is she fine as fukk :beli:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
The constant PAWG glorification on here is what has always let me know a lot of y'all "brehs" ain't really Black. I think I know a pretty diverse cross section of brothers in real life, I got brehs fresh out of law school to cats fresh out the State and the Feds in my network. And not one of them glorifies white women like some of y'all do on here. It literally makes no sense. This place is in its own reality.

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Black men one-sided love for white women is getting embarrassing.

Y'alls weakness for, please understand that they are your weakness, has brought down a 50,000 year civilization, and got Africa invaded and enslaved(Moors.)

I'm not coming down on black males because if you don't understand self preservation and loyalty to your own kind (like everyone gets) then its just not your nature. Black males are the only ones who covet mixing. No black male I know appreciates full blackness. Y'all are just too weak. Thank goodness more black women are waking up because we can be slaves forever following black "kangs."

What I'm trying to figure is how black women can be woken up to understand we have to divest our emotions from black males so that we can be as healthy as possible to build something for our children and make them strong proud African children. I really believe majority of black males are dead-weight and incapable. You have a pathology to worship white women.

Y'all are going to get mad. I don't know why black males deny this when the proof is in history.

If we can go throughout time and see black worshiping, lusting, and killing their mothers and daughters in exchange for a fat, bloated white women to lay with, that tells me this is just black male nature. LMAO

It really doesn't matter. Black males don't do nothing for their people anyhow maybe you are more useful as a sex slave to white women. And y'all dweebs have to the nerve to talk about bedbenching as if that is common.

I've always been curious to know why black males love white women so much. So its the pink nipples huh? Y'all are so lame.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Y'alls weakness for, please understand that they are your weakness, has brought down a 50,000 year civilization, and got Africa invaded and enslaved(Moors.)

I'm not coming down on black males because if you don't understand self preservation and loyalty to your own kind (like everyone gets) then its just not your nature. Black males are the only ones who covet mixing. No black male I know appreciates full blackness. Y'all are just too weak. Thank goodness more black women are waking up because we can be slaves forever following black "kangs."

What I'm trying to figure is how black women can be woken up to understand we have to divest our emotions from black males so that we can be as healthy as possible to build something for our children and make them strong proud African children. I really believe majority of black males are dead-weight and incapable. You have a pathology to worship white women.

Y'all are going to get mad. I don't know why black males deny this when the proof is in history.

If we can go throughout time and see black worshiping, lusting, and killing their mothers and daughters in exchange for a fat, bloated white women to lay with, that tells me this is just black male nature. LMAO

It really doesn't matter. Black males don't do nothing for their people anyhow maybe you are more useful as a sex slave to white women. And y'all dweebs have to the nerve to talk about bedbenching as if that is common.

I've always been curious to know why black males love white women so much. So its the pink nipples huh? Y'all are so lame.

bytch, shut the fukk up. :why:

c00ns have existed throughout history but don't generalize us with this ugly ass brush.:comeon:

fukk cac bytches, fukk bedbucks, and fukk you for associating black men with either of them. :scust:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps

Nothing you can do but raise your future sons to actually have pride in their race and heritage. This generation is pathetic, I agree. We talk about white supremacy all day here but most are still indoctrined to think anything fair skinned is a come up

4fossa

All Star
Daps
@OP I almost made the same thread yesterday when I read the original post

:scust:

Disgusting shyt. Basically CAC WOMEN WORSHIPING MANIFESTO

Fukk man, if I see a nikka saying c00n shyt like this IRL I at least be:ufdup:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
The constant PAWG glorification on here is what has always let me know a lot of y'all "brehs" ain't really Black. I think I know a pretty diverse cross section of brothers in real life, I got brehs fresh out of law school to cats fresh out the State and the Feds in my network. And not one of them glorifies white women like some of y'all do on here. It literally makes no sense. This place is in its own reality.

Yeah man, or maybe there's a twist and there are more n1kkas who c00n BUT ONLY HAVE THE "BALLS" TO DO IT ONLINE LMAO

L