Wiz khalifa Currensy "How fly 2 the album" coming soon

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
So you're going off of looks. Why do you care how a grown man dresses? Especially when his trade is music? Just stfu :snoop:
im going off music you clown but his wardrobe choices are a direct reflection of how mainstream he's become. how convenient they don't even mention shyt b4 Kush and OJ. his music has gotten regressively shyttier over the years. you might not be in this category, but his "newer" fans never heard Show and Prove, Prince of the City 2 or Flight School. all great music....

The shyt he makes now is cupcake fakkitry compared to the REAL wiz shyt.

Props on getting $$$ and a bad broad tho :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lil EP they dropped about a year ago was full of all great shyt plus the huey newton leak was ill. I'll cop either way. Finna be at the Wiz concert tomorrow too

feel like im one of the few ppl on this board who agree with you. i remember when it dropped ppl were shyttin on it HEAVY...i still fukk with it tho, shyt is laid back as fukk :salute:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
A few years ago I would have been excited but how wack Wiz has gotten and lazy Spitta has been on the mic lately I'm not sure I would even want to listen to it now.