Wizards waive Ryan Rollins because he was shoplifting on his $1.7M salary

Do you understand why he did it?

• Total voters

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what was his method. Was he in a long trench coat just putting shyt in his pocket? Or did he do the distraction fake purchase(buy a pack of cookies and some vitamin water while stealing) For it to be seven times the manager/loss theft prevention had to just be fed up. They probably let it slide the first time couple of times since it was petty nonsense item not worthy of getting police involved with. But eventually they probably said come arrest this dumb ass nikka. I can imagine security like :beli: when they see this big dumb ass 6’4 light skin nikka on cam walk in and go to the toiletries aisles for his monthly theft of Axe body wash
This is a description of the coli dirtbag crew…

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Idk if you can steal from self-checkout like this anymore. The camera systems and sensors on them are crazy intense and sense everything. If you move an item passed it but don’t actually scan it, it will notice that. The only way you can get away is just by straight up leaving your shyt in the cart and they always have ppl standing there watching.

I think this nikka probably just be wearing a hoodie or some shyt and just putting shyt in his pockets the old school way.

Btw fukk this nikka and nikkas like him :pacspit: . They have made the shopping experience horrible in my area. All our toiletries, from body wash, loofah, toothpaste, deodorant, etc are fukking locked in the shelves. Gotta fukking wave your hand at the sensor and wait for someone to come unlock it. I hate shopping for that shyt now.
I accidentally stole a bottle of wine from Sam’s Club by forgetting it in the cart. It’s not that hard.

(I seriously did forget too. got to my car and was stunned to see that bottle)

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
He's probably a kleptomaniac. Probably been stealing small shyt like this his whole life and it became instinct to do so

Canon

Veteran
Daps
He was most likely skip scanning at self checkout. You scan most items but you skip a couple on purpose.

Target and Walmart will know you are stealing but they wait until they catch you a couple times or accumulate a certain dollar value before they go after you with the law.
:sas2: yup they be watching until they can really get you

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I better never go to that target again because I got they ass for more than he did allegedly

I don't shoplift but I don't blame brehs for doing it, going there, doing the "Self Checkout" and skipping on the payment or just paying for a few items. These retail companies having us work for them its crazy to me with the crazy prices they charging. With that said, C'mon breh you're a pro athlete making in a year what alot of people folks dont make in a lifetime, you can definitely afford toothpaste, soap and Bodywash. Gotta be better than that and "get ready to learn Chinese Buddy."

Next time don't shoplift at the same location....

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
So I wonder which Alexandria Target it was? Since they said Alexandria county, I'm assuming the Target on Potomac Yard (the site where the planned new arena will be).