WOAT deal: TikTok to keep 80% of US operations and promises to fund White Supremacy education

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Hopefully we don't have to find out

Regardless,we can only go off what's happened and right now it's no contest
I look at it like this...even tho Reagan flooded the hood with crack and set harsh ass laws you still didn't have to touch the shyt and you would've been alright..this Rona get you even if you don't touch shyt.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I look at it like this...even tho Reagan flooded the hood with crack and set harsh ass laws you still didn't have to touch the shyt..this Rona get you even if you don't touch shyt.

And even still, crack impacted way more people than corona and has a much lower survival rate

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Hopefully we don't have to find out

Regardless,we can only go off what's happened and right now it's no contest

I think it's hard to compare because you have an extra 32 years of Reagans legacy to compare and use in the argument while Trump does not have a legacy at all because he's still the sitting president.

I can definitely say trump was more destructive/disruptive than Reagan from1980-1984.

Last edited:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, so CHINA is going to be in charge of the anti-Black curriculum for American schoolkids?

tenor.gif
Yup. Look how they work with the white supremacists to attack us at any opportunity. Sickening.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Reagan was a horrific president and racist as fukk but he tried to hide the worst shyt.

Difference between him and Trump is that Trump gets off on rubbing it in.
Reagan in lot is ways was much worse cuz of his fake aw shucks personality he tried to show

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I won't cape for any company owned by the CCP.

they could get their company broken up and sold to multiple American companies and nobody should shed any tears
Breh, did you not read the OP?

The whole point is that after all this bullshyt posturing by Trump, he's NOT breaking Tik Tok up. China's keeping the company, he's hardly hurting them at all. He's just forcing them to give 20% to one of his biggest campaign donors and taking $5 billion off the top to fund anti-Black education.

It was a shake-down for himself, nothing more.

Do you even know what the CCP does?

You in support of a free Hong Kong? better not use any app they have control over, or post your support on said app. You can't be in fear for yourself either, you also have to be a fearful for any family that still live in Mainland China.

In support of Falung Gong? Christianity? Islam? care about the treatment of Uyghurs? Better not share ANY of those views on any apps they "own"
:mjlol:

China is a POS country but this has nothing to do with what we discussing man. :deadrose: