WOAT TV show theme song

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
what show has the WORST theme song in your opinion??

i'd go with Sopranos. im out of things to watch so i'm giving it a rewatch, but having to fast forward through that corny ass theme song every episode drives me nuts.

i googled it to see if anyone agrees with me and... NO. people LOVE it. why?? its corny whiteboy/fake-gospel-blues/jesus'n'heroin/look-at-my-sunglasses shyt that was coming out of england in the late 90s. :scust:

those cats really thought they were the new lou reed but they looked more like this to me

heres a live video so you can see what they look like

sorry for the rant but i really hate this song.

what about yall, whats the WOAT tv theme song??

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

One of Netflix's best shows but that intro ain't it. fukked up part is that it sounds like it's gonna be raw and then you hear Imagine Dragons :hhh:

Somebody said they're this generations Nickleback :dead:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this muthafukka OP made a thread title saying WOAT TV Song and listed an iconic theme song as WOAT, Hold this neg

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

One of Netflix's best shows but that intro ain't it. fukked up part is that it sounds like it's gonna be raw and then you hear Imagine Dragons :hhh:

Somebody said they're this generations Nickleback :dead:

Breh the show was so dope to me that weak ass theme actually grew on me…until they actually showed up in an episode which made me hate it again. When they came out and performed at the game awards I hated even more….until JID came out. JID murdered the song and I managed to hate it a little less…