Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing: A Progressive Professor Who Forgot To Hide Her Racism

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
lookin at a couple of those interactions, especially the stuff about family bonds...that white lady is like dead wrong about a basic common sense thing. How are family bonds supposed to stay strong if your family member is sold to another owner somewhere? This shyt is stupid that the sister even had to do all that get her scores and shyt right. All this proves is that whites will tell blacks to go to school, then at school they do shyt like this to get blacks kicked out. Whites love being on both sides of their own bullshyt. Then they wonder people would have have HBCU's and shyt.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
shyt shouldn't surprise anyone nikkas need to change their mentality when dealing with them. The same mentality they had in the 60s is the mentality we have to adopt now they are not our friends and have never been, they are our enemies its that simple.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
shyt shouldn't surprise anyone nikkas need to change their mentality when dealing with them. The same mentality they had in the 60s is the mentality we have to adopt now they are not our friends and have never been, they are our enemies its that simple.
MLK said the same thing.

They act sympathetic but they want to keep the status quo. Equality is a negative to the privileged.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the neanderthal never was,never is and
never wll be a friend to black people....never.
wat6rr.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Go to a PWI brehs.

In my freshman history class the first reading assignment was "They Came Before Columbus"

Guess where I got introduced to Dr Francis Cress Wesling??

GSU stand up
"Bu bu bu bu bu we don't need HBCUs anymore!" - typical moron

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell: how was the prof's answer to the question remotely justifiable? isnt it common sense that slavery destroyed family bonds? like, im a white dude and knew better than that when i was in the third grade. who the fukk could say otherwise with a straight face :mindblown:

what was the prof's motivation on sneaking her own revisionist answer in there? i honestly cant comprehend it :mindblown:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ getting fired over a situation that escalated from a quiz question. Bytch should have just said "well seems like your answer could have been right too so I'll give you the marks." arrogance often goes hand in hand with their racism
Classic case of "I'm white and I say so"

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Look how they will smile in your face while attempting to ruin your life. No cares whatsoever.
The comment by Mary Lamantia Vinyard SUMS UP everything you need to know about how cacs handle their interactions with you. AN INNOCENT FACADE!!!!
Y'all NEED to wake the fukk up around these folks.

And that's why show NO LOVE or ACKNOWLEDGEMENT to any of them. Don't have time for CAC mind games.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
eastsideTT said:
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell: how was the prof's answer to the question remotely justifiable? isnt it common sense that slavery destroyed family bonds? like, im a white dude and knew better than that when i was in the third grade. who the fukk could say otherwise with a straight face :mindblown:

what was the prof's motivation on sneaking her own revisionist answer in there? i honestly cant comprehend it :mindblown:

She quoted a discussion from this book:

51yOWvWluDL._SX395_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The problem was, the quote she used as her answer for the question was in a discussion about the merits of the arguments put forth by this man:

FrazierEFranklin3.jpg

E. Franklin Frazier - Wikipedia

He basically agreed with the sister's answer. The professor, on the other hand, quoted from a couple of people who didn't agree with his arguments, namely this man......

Herbert Gutman - Wikipedia

So, what it boils down to is the professor discounted the opinion of a Black scholar on the issue of slavery's effect on the Black family in favor of the opinion of a Jewish scholar on the issue of slavery's effects on the Black family.