Woman, 2 children die crossing Rio Grande as Border Patrol says Texas troops prevented them from intervening

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Border/immigration in this country is a joke. I remember I heard in Japan if you overstay your tourist visa for even a day you risk jail time. Here it's like the wild wild west.

If they had made it across, what would the border patrol had even done? If nothing, then why are they there? Is it like a dystopian game show where if you don't die crossing you are granted clemency?

Last edited:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
America is closed...and they need to stay they asses in they country.

I know it's a sad situation but they are crossing over here illegally and getting help and assistance while vocally voting for our asses to stay oppressed.

I'm still upset Spanish is on my goddamn Creole seasoning and on my Soul Food packages. .
:francis:

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These illegals should make their countries great again :yeshrug:

With how easy Biden is making it for these people to come, you straight losing crossing a major river.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Lost Votes and Cheap Labor, thats all the politicians really care about and the reason why we are not enforcing our borders.

Three didnt make it, millions have and more to come.

This article is supposed to pull at your heart strings but what about the fair wages and decency the politicians and corporations are on the hook for with us Americans that have been here decades? They used the disguise of DEI and Wokeness to softly bring in a new generation of slaves so yall couldnt say shyt about it because it goes against elitist mortal objective. I say the average American who earns a medium/low income is getting pushed aside.

lost votes?:what:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Some of you dudes are disgusting. I know you think hating immigrants and getting rid of them will help black people but it really helps no one. The only thing it helps do is spread more hate.
You nikkas kill me
You can’t be problack and pro immigration at the same time :skip:
Nobody wants to see people die but there is a real discussion to be had on illegal immigration
Instead of this goofy ass signifying language
You need to live in it and see how shyt go
Migos get in power and then show naked ass
So what them people did in LA city council isn’t racist but wanting real reform on illegal immigration is
Kids getting jumped and beat up in LA, Chicago and Houston by Migos isn’t racist
But wanting a better way for these people to get legal status/closed borders is racist
Shutting down whole community centers, schools, hotels, tractor trailers for them to eat and sleep
While black people who can’t even get the same treatment for our homeless nor the same social services isn’t racist
You nikkas type this liberal bleeding heart shyt to get daps from other eunuchs ass bytch nikkas that ain’t dealt with the racism these muthafukkas bring to jobs
Bring to renting apartments or seeking out homes
They get here and put on for their people and make sure they are in better positions
But no black people cant want the same things for ourselves because that’s racist:dead:
You nikkas is clowns for real and that digital blackface be slipping like a muthafukka on this topic
Tells you the real from fake pronto on here :Kd:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Migrants don't affect my situation at all. They aren't taking my job from me Lol. The only people who are mad at migrants are broke fakkits, some of which reside on The Coli

:mjgrin:

here's eric adams cutting the budget in NYC, i.e. services for taxpaying citizens, because he's giving the money to illegal immigrants. are those people allowed to complain?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
No major loss
'Abu'
'Stock ass username'
'Heartless satanic rhetoric'
'Shill'

No clue how some of you jackasses fly under the radar

Abu Huraiya means father of the kitten

You should be more mad at heartless capitalists who want these poor greasy illegal b*stards here

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Migrants don't affect my situation at all. They aren't taking my job from me Lol. The only people who are mad at migrants are broke fakkits, some of which reside on The Coli

:mjgrin:

Their kids vote for the GOP

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Some very inhumane responses in this thread.

This site can be c00n this, cac that, when you peel back the layers a lot of you are no different to beer swilling members of the alt-right.
amen....

i don't support illegal immigration and we must reform our immigration system.. .but i refuse to be seething mad at other victims in this white supremacist system while having no smoke for the real power brokers... it is the politicians and big businesses we should be mad at... i'll never cheer children drowning because i'm against what the parents did.... sick b!tches on this site....

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Some of you dudes are disgusting. I know you think hating immigrants and getting rid of them will help black people but it really helps no one. The only thing it helps do is spread more hate.
Thanos snapping all the illegals out of the US would help Black people immensly, guy. Tons of jobs would open up, and wages would increase, as they wouldn't have illegal slaves to fill them, but actual CITIZENS with standards. Supply and demand.

Saying it wouldn't help is VERY disingenuous, or you've been fooled.

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Bullshyt. Going to another country illegally is the very definition of not responsible. Cost them their lives
Man shut the fukk up. I'm so sick of you people ranting about illegal immigrants. These people are exploited at our expense. All over the world people eat shyt so we can dine high on the swine, and you've got the nerve to shyt on someone desperately trying to improve their situation. You and everyone like you arw pieces of shyt who would suck off your slave masters for an extra piece of pie. fukk you and your elk.