Woman accused of shooting Georgia rapper (while he filmed) gets 125 years

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:picard:

The official news page dehumanized this man by using this caption:
The Clayton County woman was sentenced to 125 years in jail for killing her baby's father.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where the cops that should be getting these numbers for killing people that look just like him? :unimpressed:
This post isn't about police. There are plenty of others on here that you can find.
You can also find posts blaming black men for being shot by the police.
Are you saying he deserved to be murdered?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where the cops that should be getting these numbers for killing people that look just like him? :unimpressed:
She shot him 7 times IN FRONT OF HIS BABY.
@Problematic Pat does he deserve to die because he's a black man and does she deserve a lighter sentence because white police kill black men with impunity?
Does that mean black women should ALSO be able to kill black men with impunity? Nothing under a life sentence is suitable for a crime so heinous.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
This post isn't about police. There are plenty of others on here that you can find.
You can also find posts blaming black men for being shot by the police.
Are you saying he deserved to be murdered?

You sounding like a whole clown.

Of course she should be in prison for life, what she did is foul and reprehensible. The grandstanding 125 years doesn't move me coming from the same criminal justice system that won't even convict similarly brutal murders much less put up these types of numbers when it's an officer pulling the trigger.

But by all means, continue being stupid but do it out of my mentions derailing your own thread. :camby:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Of course she should be in prison for life, what she did is foul and reprehensible. The grandstanding 125 years doesn't move me coming from the same criminal justice system that won't even convict similarly brutal murders much less put up these types of numbers when it's an officer pulling the trigger.

But by all means, continue being stupid but do it out of my mentions derailing your own thread. :camby:
She shot him 7 times in front of his child, why are you bringing up unrelated situations in this thread?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
She shot him 7 times IN FRONT OF HIS BABY.
@Problematic Pat does he deserve to die because he's a black man and does she deserve a lighter sentence because white police kill black men with impunity?
Does that mean black women should ALSO be able to kill black men with impunity? Nothing under a life sentence is suitable for a crime so heinous.
What?? All I agreed about was cops should be right beside that bytch with similar prison numbers.NO ONE should be able to kill a Black man.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC why is the energy so different
@Contrefaire why are people bringing up police?
Should we be talking about police in the harlem thread? Why don't people talk about police like they do in the other thread? Hmm this is weird.
People should be getting warnings for derails but they're just not clicking. Hmph.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What?? All I agreed about was cops should be right beside that bytch with similar prison numbers.NO ONE should be able to kill a Black man.
The cops didn't shoot that man 7 times in front of his child while he was filming.
They do shoot innocent people while filming, but no cops were here.
So, here's another twist: I'm talking about people not caring about when women beat kids in a thread about some nut nikkas beating on a female.
I get a derail.
Why y'all in here talking about police? Let's keep it 100% funky.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What do POLICE have to do with this bytch killing her child's father in front of her child?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where are the 7 pages of "go get her" and fantasy violence for this bytch? oh.