Woman Allegedly Shoots Daughter By Accident While Looking For Keys

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Crazy how muthafukkas on here talking about guns need to be abolished or making them hard to get when it comes to black people, but where that same energy when cacs go shooting up schools, churches and grocery stores? Especially when them pussies aiming it at innocent black people.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Guns are fine if you aren't braindead like that woman who tf keeps a loaded gun?!! unless you got
major beef and you know somebody is coming to off you that shyt is super stupid

Every gun should be loaded with one in the chamber of you have one. ESPECIALLY if you don't have beef. Because anytime you legitimately need to use it, it will be spontaneous.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I own guns. And for one i would never have one just loose and not in a holster unless it's in a gun case.
would never have a bullet chambered unless its holstered or i'm holding it ready to fire.
I immediately safety check and remove the chambered round under any other condition.

I also would recommend against ever doing off body carry. Putting your gun in a purse or satchel or a backpack is unsafe.
Always carry on your body or leave it in a secure location.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
RIP to the girl. :rip:

I've always said the main reason we have so much gun-related deaths in America is that there are just too many guns floating around. They're too easy to get and too many people who shouldn't have them do. When you have more guns in the country than people this type of shyt is inevitable.

But of course people have their stupid "Good guy with a gun" fantasies so nothing will change. :francis:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Crazy how muthafukkas on here talking about guns need to be abolished or making them hard to get when it comes to black people, but where that same energy when cacs go shooting up schools, churches and grocery stores? Especially when them pussies aiming it at innocent black people.

The same energy is usually kept in every mass shooting or gun accident thread on this forum from some posters