Woman attacked by 3 pit bulls. Owner has no control

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Never understand why it’s always the demon pit bulls that these clowns refuse to put leashes on…be “walking” their dog on baseball fields with kids running around in the playground area like 20 feet away

It’s so irresponsible

Side note: I had a pitbull maybe like 2-3 mths ago run and attack my basketball while I was just shooting at the park (I missed and the dog went running after it) .. the owner nonchalantly comes up puts him on a leash, yells sorry and turns and walks away as he , rolls the ball back to me …I pick the ball up and it starts to deflate :mjlol:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
that dog was dumb as fukk :dead: wake up a tiger and deliver yourself as a snack like animal kingdom uber eats drehs
QKsHby7.jpg

NWEHiMz.jpg

DA9MuNW.jpg

UfjuUgH.jpg

AH02Idv.jpg

3MP3IF4.jpg

hQdgjyz.jpg

byVnS1J.jpg

I6LOsAz.jpg

The lion itself couldn't believe how stupid that impala was in the 2nd image. Don't understand how people can feel so comfortable getting close to those animals when a cage isn't separating them. They have kill switches.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Its not even just pitbulls. Some dogs are too much dog for certain people. Like this tiny asian women lives in my building has a big as dog, the dog be dragging her around. 2 weeks ago Im coming out as their coming in and the dog just dragged her and jumped up to say hi to me.

Then this morning as I getting off the elevator i see her, trying to chase the dog down because he broke away from her.
Im like...there needs to be rules to who can own what dogs. And especially in apartment buildings or certain neighborhoods if your dog is over a certain weight it shouldnt be allowed. Or if you're not of a certain weight you shouldnt be allowed to own that dog. That dog is too big for her to control.

Same thing with the white girl that lived accross the hall from me...her dog is too big for her. Its just pulls her azz around.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
QKsHby7.jpg

NWEHiMz.jpg

DA9MuNW.jpg

UfjuUgH.jpg

AH02Idv.jpg

3MP3IF4.jpg

hQdgjyz.jpg

byVnS1J.jpg

I6LOsAz.jpg

The lion itself couldn't believe how stupid that impala was in the 2nd image. Don't understand how people can feel so comfortable getting close to those animals when a cage isn't separating them. They have kill switches.
Isn't it mind boggling?

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Poor pups just playing and this pink beast come around enticing them with bacon scented spray on. What more do y'all want from them?
:mjcry: