Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad

• by: HotTopics.TV Updated: Nov 12, 2017 - 6:47 AM
    • placeholder-16x9.jpg
    1" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding: 5px 11px; text-align: center; position: relative; width: auto; float: right; color: rgb(74, 74, 74); font-weight: 700; font-size: 12px; font-family: Roboto, Helvetica, sans-serif;">1 of 2

CHESTER, England - A woman battling stage IV cancer is thanking her ex-husband’s new wife for helping her beat the disease.

>> Need something to lift your spirits? Read more uplifting news

According to The Independent, doctors told Nicola Hitchen, 41, in March that there was nothing else they could do for her. The mother of two from England turned to a pioneering chemotherapy center in Turkey.

>> On HotTopics.TV: Photo of blended family goes viral

After five 10-day sessions, many of the tumors in Nicola’s body shrank significantly, The Mirror reports. But she was running out of money for treatment. The first round of treatment cost the equivalent of over $100,000.

That’s when her ex-husband’s wife, Clare Hitchen, launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise money.

“I feel this is not an option,” wrote Clare on a crowdfunding page. “The boys need their Mum and she deserves the chance to watch them grow into men and have their own families.”

>> Read more trending news

The family is hoping to raise an additional £50,000, or about $66,000, to pay for further treatments. So far, they’re about halfway to their goal.

“The support I’ve been given is phenomenal, not just from my family but from complete strangers, too,” Nicola told The Mirror.

If you would like to donate, click here.

© 2017 Cox Media

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
So sweet...

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
This is why polygamy should be legal

Women shouldn't be at each others throats over men

Sharing is caring, It takes a village to raise a child

Orgies for everybody

:blessed:

wrap it up tho

:ufdup:

and if England wasn't paying those rich royal cacs tax they've probably have money to treat this woman for free and others. This story is more about the systems failure and greed than love and compassion.

edit: Turkey of all places is up on their sh1t like that, as backwards as they are when it comes to the sciences?

:ohhh:

Last edited:

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
How are rican men? I lowkey want to give this cuban dude at my job a chance but i never dated a latin man before

They love HARD! But are hella possessive and very passionate about everything they get into. He's gets into something that he really likes, he'll walk around screaming shyt in Spanish (:russ: :deadmanny: ) if he doesn't get it right.

I'd say give the Cuban boo a try, best sex you'll ever have girl!!!:whew:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
They love HARD! But are hella possessive and very passionate about everything they get into. He's gets into something that he really likes, he'll walk around screaming shyt in Spanish (:russ: :deadmanny: ) if he doesn't get it right.

I'd say give the Cuban boo a try, best sex you'll ever have girl!!!:whew:
:leon:

I got put on to latin men a while ago after going to a Latin themed club and i am intrigued :steviej: