woman in walmart spazzing out over man using food stamps mjpls:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course that idiot isnt mad at the owners of that building though, the Walton family. with their 150 billion dollar net worth, who continue to receive corporate welfare :camby:

im much angrier about my taxes going to things like the Israeli war machine than some motherfukker buying hamburgers at walmart

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Die bytch...

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
it wasn't like that but I remember those days at Jewel Osco when old white ladies used to always give these crazy looks whenever a black usees they Link cards

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
This woman represents the worst in society, she's been fukked so hard in the ass by the system that she wants to drag everybody down with her. Probably works some job she hates and seeks to suck the enjoyment out of everyone.

She's a victim of capitalism and she knows it subconsciously but she doesn't want to upset the natural balance because it's all she knows and change frightens people. Don't know if I should feel sorry for her or hate her :francis:

Typical crab in a barrel

Last edited:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Cuz they expect you to starve.

they are basically like that lady in the video.

they don't want us to starve but hates to see people or at least blacks and mexicans using their new IPHONE or whatever on government assistance.

I only hate that shyt when people load up on pop with it. Ringing up all that shyt was a pain in the ass.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old Cacs don't know shyt....they always debate the same cliche points...and these r the ppl that rule over us

"My check blahhhhhhh" "taxes blahhhhhhh"

They're cowards that's afraid of speaking against the govt. Like how old black ppl are cowards and never speak against white racism

And try to bully the ppl caught in the system