Woman shot point blank range outside Brooklyn deli

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Damn New York brehettes, it is like that? :picard:

Woman Kills Ex-Girlfriend With Point Blank Shot to Head Outside Brooklyn Deli: Sources

A woman was killed in a point-blank shooting outside a Brooklyn deli that law enforcement sources said was carried out by an ex-girlfriend.

The execution-style killing took place on a sidewalk at the corner of St. Marks Place and 4th Avenue in Park Slope after 1 p.m., police said. A 51-year-old woman, later identified as Nichelle Thomas, was about to enter a local bodega when another woman could be seen on surveillance video walking up behind her, pulling out a gun and shooting her in the back of the head.

The shooter, dressed in all black, fled the scene. Thomas was rushed to the hospital, where she died. Workers at the bodega at the time of the shooting said the victim was a frequent customer and well-liked.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
shyt is sad man.

We've all had a broken heart and we all know how devastating that can be. I'm sure we've all had some dark fantasies about revenge on an ex-lover who hurt us, but to actually go out and make it happen is just savage.

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dykes have the most violent relationships and its not even close

YUP, I used to work with a bunch of F150 driving cac dykes when I was in college. they would show up every day with new scratches on their faces, necks, and hands. true story.