Woman tells man to leave "the set." So he shoots her 10 times.. *florida fukkery

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Woman insists roommate get rid of 6 cats, so he shoots her 10 times, Florida cops say

BY MARK PRICE MARCH 14, 2024 3:53 PM

The shooting happened when the woman allowed a recently evicted man to stay at her home in Fort Myers, Florida, officials said.

The age-old debate over how many indoor cats is too many nearly got a Florida woman killed, when she told her new roommate his growing herd was more than she could handle. Rather than put the six cats outside, 59-year-old Glenn White shot the woman 10 times, then slapped the phone out of her hand when she tried to call 911, according to the Lee County Sheriff’s Office. She ended up in a hospital and he ended up in jail.

Investigators say the unusual dispute happened late Friday, March 8, at a home in Fort Myers, about a 125-mile drive south from Tampa.

“White was evicted from his home (March 4) and the victim allowed White to stay at her residence. White moved in with his 3 cats and every day White has been bringing a cat home with a total of six cats,” the sheriff’s office reported in an affidavit. “The victim and White have been arguing for the past couple of days about the cats and how the victim would like the cats to live outside the house instead of inside the house.

On (March 8), the victim got tired of having all the cats inside the residence and told White she was going to place them outside in the lanai.” She was in the process of tracking down the cats when the suspect appeared in a doorway with a gun and began shooting, officials said

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
:smh:

white-mug-ps-3-13-65f26686080db.png

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
You guys are cooked my brother, it's not too late to turn your life around and get rid of that heathen and get yourself a loyal God spelt backwards
The day I want my new shoes chewed up and my yard filled with shyt will be the day I off myself :hubie: