Women: A Six Play Act (Bonus Test Your Math Skills Inside! )

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Come look at this shyt right here :mjlol:

Aight nikkas lets solve this equation together.
oGYbJ.gif

• So the Subject first states she wore a hoodie that said "slut". so lets plug in slut.
  • Then she complained about the captain save a hoe nikkas. So lets subtract captain save a hoe nikkas
  • The subject also goes on a rant about being pro sexual choice witch really went nowhere. So we are just gonna plug in X here
  • Next she says that she is not impressed by the attraction men give her because they fukk anything. So for this we have to plug in nikkas aint shyt
  • She goes on again about how men are stupid and don't understand consent so they must not understand sexual liberation, witch is interesting because she just contracted herself by saying that men want to have sex with anything. Is that not sexual liberation? For this we have to plug in insanity
  • Last but not least she goes on another rant that is hard to decipher, so we have to plug in Z for this one
So here is the equation: Slut + Nikkas ain't shyt - Captain save a hoe nikkas + Insanity + Z - X = ?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes you just gotta be chill n nod yo head anything that's logical n makes sense keep it the rest u shld throw out. Some females just be tlkn to tlk I can tell she one of those over dramatic feminists n shyt. She makes some solid points but her hate for men clouds her from really makin a concrete statement.

Fred

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Sometimes you just gotta be chill n nod yo head anything that's logical n makes sense keep it the rest u shld throw out. Some females just be tlkn to tlk I can tell she one of those over dramatic feminists n shyt. She makes some solid points but her hate for men clouds her from really makin a concrete statement.

Fred
But i'm a man of science....... i need to know all the answers
images

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Ain't shyt nikkas and Captain Save a Hoe nikkas cancel out and the derivatives of Z and X are 1 which would also cancel out leaving you with an Insanity + Slut

At this point I feel you should just try to fukk these hos and nothing more because they goin and a lot of em are batshyt crazy

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Ain't shyt nikkas and Captain Save a Hoe nikkas cancel out and the derivatives of Z and X are 1 which would also cancel out leaving you with an Insanity + Slut

At this point I feel you should just try to fukk these hos and nothing more because they goin and a lot of em are batshyt crazy
:russ:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You have to remember women don't wear these types clothes for male attention :troll:. Our dikks aren't the center of the universe :pachaha:
Her logic is quite flawed.

"I don't care about no men, or need men!" *Does nothing but bash males on social media*

Nothing to see here folks. Don't give these types the attention they'd like.