Women can't even take care of themselves but expect men to take care of them

Giselle

Daps
Yeah. Maybe you should stay away from women like that instead of letting it bother you. You don't have to date those kind. Those kind usually stay single anyway b/c of the way they think.

It would be different if she could take care of her self and afford everything she wants and expects her man to be able to as well. There is nothing wrong with that. But there is something wrong with not being able to do for yourself but expecting the man you want to be with to be able to.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Its the males' role to protect and provide. Some of yall sound like you would rather BE a female.
I swear u can't win on the coli. U provide for a woman and pay for everything or be the main financial provider and u get called a simp, trick, sucker, lame, etc. But if u don't provide for 100% or choose not to be used by a broad....u not a real man or u a poor excuse of a man or ur gender performance ain't up to society's standards.

:mindblown::jbhmm::martin:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I swear u can't win on the coli. U provide for a woman and pay for everything or most shyt and u get called a simp, trick, sicker, lame, etc. But if u don't provide for 100% or choose not to be used by a broad....u not a real man or u a poor excuse of a man or ur gender performance ain't up to society's standards.

Nobody is saying you should take care of a woman 100%... that's what children are for.

But it is nice to know that my lady is safe and secure and doesn't have to worry about money or food or bills, because I am an ample provider.

That's all.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Op you can't take care of your damn self,
And you ain't got no woman so no need for you to worry yourself either way.
:camby:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nobody is saying you should take care of a woman 100%... that's what children are for.

But it is nice to know that my lady is safe and secure and doesn't have to worry about money or food or bills, because I am an ample provider.

That's all.
I agree but that doesn't seem to be what OP is talking about. Presumably, your woman is talented and capable enough to make her way in the world just fine. Honestly, you shouldnt be with a woman that cant. I think OP is talking about bum ass women who cant do shyt and have nothing going for them expecting a man to carry them through life. What you and @PhonZhi seem to be talking about is just the traditional male role of providing. Im sure your wife/girlfriends are more than able to and have contributed to the well being of your relationship. That is totally fine in my opinion. I just dont think thats what OP is talking about.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I think OP is talking about bum ass women who cant do shyt and have nothing going for them expecting a man to carry them through life.

Well if thats the case then:

Maybe you should stay away from women like that instead of letting it bother you. You don't have to date those kind.

Simple:yeshrug:

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I swear u can't win on the coli. U provide for a woman and pay for everything or be the main financial provider and u get called a simp, trick, sucker, lame, etc. But if u don't provide for 100% or choose not to be used by a broad....u not a real man or u a poor excuse of a man or ur gender performance ain't up to society's standards.

If you're just dating a female, keep it cheap. If it progress and goes well on both sides, then you ball out.